News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Their caramel hot chocolates aren't bad, but I've been spoiled by drinking chocolate :P

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 11, 2011, 11:05:16 PMI'm not much of a coffee person, but I know enough to know that Starbucks is only 2nd to generic hotel coffee in meh quality :P

Then again, I live in Portland and there are like a billion small (hipster) coffee shops all over.
You live in the hipster capital of the west coast (Philly and New York have to fight for hipster capital of the east coast) -- But local coffee shops are amazing.

Where I go to school, it is totally a mini hipster area: New Frontiers Whole Foods, Vegan restaurants, compost bins on every other street corner, hole-in-the-wall coffee places, sustainable resource areas, farmers markets, etc... I totally live in that type of place. Everyone in SLO is a semi-environmentalist. Cal Poly is one of the greenest campuses in the US.

When I move to Seattle, I am so going to find local coffee places (like Café Nervosa in Frasier -- haha)

SuperFireKirby

Hipster capital? East coast? BWAHAAHAHAHAH. You so silly DRP. Everyone knows hipsters shrivel up and die if they don't stay within 200 miles of California

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you think environmentalism == hipster then you have no idea.

me irl
[close]

DrP

not. at. all. I kinda moved towards environmentalism -- I was more describing the similarities between the SLO and Oregon way of life... at least, my perception of Oregon.

I have a friend who's a total hipster, with the strange photography and music, the veganity (though lack of vegan powers), the general hipsterness of fashion, too..  I know way too many hipsters, though I am too mainstream to hang out with them for more than a few hours.

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 12, 2011, 05:27:20 PMIf you think environmentalism == hipster then you have no idea.
I know quite a few hipsters in Philly and NYC, even a friend of mine was a radio DJ for this Indie station, calling his program "Droog Radio", playing obscure music by bands with like 1,000 followers.

Ruto

Yep, I avoid these people unfortunately...I bet they're all over St. Mark's Place and Morningside >__>

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

On another forum there's a say something nice about the person above you topic, and I had this said about me (note, this is from the guy that showed me Persona 4):

Persona 4 waifu, unite our powers to summon the great Black Frost.

In addition, ETF, you've just always been an enjoyable person to talk to. Most people tend to merely tolerate me, but you go a step further and try to interact with whatever pathetic idea my mind might conjure, and that ends up being a lot of fun. You're a very open-minded person as well, which I greatly appreciate not just for Persona 4-related reasons, but for the sake of that, well, I feel like I can be very open speaking with you. You're a dear person and dear friend, and I feel my life has been enriched through speaking with you, so thank you for that.

Made my day.

universe-X

ETFROXX

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on June 12, 2011, 09:26:02 PM
When I first saw that it was a completely different picture.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

Ruto

Free trip to the Bronx Botanical Garden on Wednesday!!

Unfortunately I'm technically a chaperone for Saria's class so I'll have to pay attention to the kids too. A lot of them are taller than me =__=

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Don't worry. Some of them are scared of me cuz I has kicked them in teh shin. :3 I know everybody's weakness. >:D
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Dude

Quote from: wry[22:33] wry: And when he gets home, Lily tells him he's pregnant

MMD