News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: Dude on June 11, 2011, 12:58:18 PMYou do know that's a girl drink, right?
ETF is a girl last time I checked. My usual drink is a Venti Upside-Down Nonfat Vanilla Latté with 4 shots of espresso and caramel sauce on top Venti Café Misto.

ETFROXX

* ETFROXX checks

^_^b

DrP

You should seriously try it. It is my favorite of them all. I hate blended/cold drinks, so its a good thing to have a hot one.

Dude

Quote from: drpamplemousse on June 11, 2011, 07:06:33 PMVenti Café Misto.
Much better.

My mom always gets a Carmel Machiatto at starbucks, so I always think of it as a girl drink.

universe-X

If I go to a Starbucks, so far, 80% of the time I just grab one of these:

and I'm out.

Ruto

I've never been inside a Starbucks, or tried any of their products :P

Edit: I also noticed I haven't seen fat sis for 24 hours!! WOOOOO!!!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

DrP

Quote from: Dude on June 11, 2011, 07:51:33 PMMuch better.

My mom always gets a Carmel Machiatto at starbucks, so I always think of it as a girl drink.

Well, it's all about personal tastes. Lots of guys drink Caramel Machiattos and lots of women drink Coffee Black. I just hate frappicinos (those are the girl drinks in my opinion)

The strikout text is basically a Caramel Machiatto with 1 extra pump of Vanilla and 2 extra shots of espresso (I literally know how each starbucks drink is made, that's how much I know about starbucks and how addicted I am)

Greg

I don't even drink coffee. XD

Jub3r7

My favorite starbucks coffee is the one where they put so much flavoring and whip cream that I don't even taste the coffee anymore. :3
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Those are flavored drinks.

Jub3r7

>.> I know it was coffee, I could still slightly taste the flavor.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 11, 2011, 10:40:09 PM>.> I know it was coffee, I could still slightly taste the flavor.
Something like a Peppermint Mocha, filled with chocolately goodness with that delicious peppermint refreshness with that hint of coffee.

Lemme tell you one thing, I HATE drip coffee, even with a shitton of creamer. There's this taste that comes from drip coffee and not espresso coffee that is just... blargh. Yuck!

I do miss Starbuck's Mocha Valencias, named after Valencia Oranges, but they no longer have Orange syrup :(.

Jub, try a Grande Vanilla Latté with 6 pumps of Vanilla and Caramel sauce and whipped cream and then you get back to me :)

KefkaticFanatic

I'm not much of a coffee person, but I know enough to know that Starbucks is only 2nd to generic hotel coffee in meh quality :P

Then again, I live in Portland and there are like a billion small (hipster) coffee shops all over.

me irl
[close]

Dudeman

School got out Thursday.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I've only ever been in a Star Bucks once, and that was after standing in line for the Wii back at a GameStop in 2006, and I was super hungry.  So I got a muffin and a hot chocolate.