News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

^Making my day.

Er, apparently on the page before.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Roz~ on June 06, 2011, 11:19:41 AMThere's a difference between not knowing how to spell the word agony and the fact that the E key on my keyboard is broken. Nomsaying.
which relates that there is a difference between Honors English class and fast/making mistakes in typing.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Jub3r7

She mentioned that the keyboard has a broken e, so apparently it wasn't a typo. x)

Roz~

Sure. I could bullshit you about the fact that my mother tongue's not English and that I still make less mistakes than you do, and I do type fast. Nomsayin.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 06, 2011, 11:22:35 AMShe mentioned that the keyboard has a broken e, so apparently it wasn't a typo. x)
if its broken, how is it the fact she's been using the letter e a lot of times?

Quote from: Roz~ on June 06, 2011, 11:23:26 AMSure. I could bullshit you about the fact that my mother tongue's not English and that I still make less mistakes than you do, and I do type fast. Nomsayin.
this isn't a race you know.

Jub3r7

Just for future reference, you can use the "Modify" feature in the top right of your posts, rather than double posting.

Roz~

Quote from: Piano_Pika_ on June 06, 2011, 11:24:28 AMif its broken, how is it the fact she's been using the letter e a lot of times?

I usually check if there are E missing in what I type. And if there are, then I just spam the E key until it works.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 06, 2011, 11:26:08 AMJust for future reference, you can use the "Edit" feature in the top right of your posts, rather than double posting.
thanks for the heads-up

ETFROXX

Quote from: HugoMeister on June 06, 2011, 12:24:34 PMI love you guys so hard.

I make one joke, and he completely flips off, and you guys totally dominate him for it.

If you're going to use test scores and website reviews as your ultimate defense against us, I guess I'll have to completely undermine that just to prove to you how trivial they are.

I just graduated from a high-school with the exact same rating as your place on this "great schools.org".

Omg I can link websites too

As for classes, nearly a full schedule of AP and actual college classes. Oh no somebody else who can get into higher classes because everyone else is just stupid. No wait, my IQ is over 160. Nevermind.

Also I'd consider 'doing well in inter-web social communites' a bit more important than brains. It just proves to me that even on the internet, I can function as a person with social skills and totally not screw myself over with every single word that I say.

As for 'I play piano much better than you', oh no somebody's ability to press a button and have sound come out of it is greater than mine! BIG DEAL. I don't even play the damn thing. I can press keys and form simple songs. Because its not hard to do.

Though admittedly, I will be playing something with a little more technical skill for a professional orchestra my freshman year of college. Not because I think myself better or superior because of it, but because I love it, it makes me happy, and I'm lucky enough to be able to make a living off of it.

Oh there's also that other thing that I taught myself, and I can speak to near fluency.

Again, NONE OF THIS MATTERS BECAUSE YOU STILL THINK IM WRONG, AND MY INFORMATION PRETTY MUCH CRUSHES YOURS. HOORAY USELESS CREDENTIALS.

They. Don't. Matter.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

^^

That too.

I laughed so much.

universe-X

SlowPokemon

I think Saria overall just made my day
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

fingerz

Hahaha! ...But why is the thread locked?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn