Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

I Saw Star Wars VIII today!

spoilers below
Spoiler
QuoteIt was pretty epic! I like how the movie was were explosive and emotionally strong. It almost felt like a mix between Star Wars 6 and Star Wars 3! The clean clear cut story of SW6 and the dramatic emotional quality of SW3! Although I woudln't place it high on my list of best to worst Star Wars films. 6 is the best, 3 is #2, 7 is probably #3, and this one is quite far down, or in the middle (rouge one and maybe #1 are the worst, rouge one is for sure the worst, if anyone wonders). I really like how it got pretty deep in this movie, how Luke explained how the force was not just Light sabers or other cool abilities, but that it exist everywhere! And I like how it had all the good Star Wars qualities: Light Sabers (which rough one barely had, which is why it sucked), Space Ships, Wars (lol)), The stark contrast between the good and evil. And most importantly, The Force! It really does feel it almost revived the Star Wars sage/lore. Star Wars 7 was ok, but it felt a bit weak. As Kylo Ren wasn't really the best villain. And in 8, I kind of like how they got rid of Snoke. It was unique, as in 4-6 it took 3 movies for the light to destroy The Emperor, but now it only took 2. And the way Ray and Kylo Ren destroyed Snoke was also similar to how Luke and Anakin/Darth Vader destroyed the Emperor, which is pretty cool. I'm kind of exited for the 9th.
 I feel like it can basically take any direction. A new evil rises up? Luke comes back, alive or as a force ghost? New Jedi force sensitives grows up. The Jedi might try to establish some sort of Jedi Order/Council again (that one would be an interesting continuation. It's just to wait and see! Still this one got 3 or 3,5/5, great job Hollywood! 8)
[close]
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Zunawe

We've got spoilers tags
[spoiler]Spoilers here[/spoiler]
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

my hero (still haven't seen it)
unmotivated

LeviR.star

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 30, 2017, 09:29:44 AMspoilers below

Golly, ya'd think a spoiler tab would come in handy for spoilers, wouldn'tcha?

Nah, that's nonsense.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

levi
yikes
problem already solved
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

you guys are so mean to poor Tobbeh
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

If he'd take a hint, we'd be nicer.

Olimar12345

Quote from: blueflower999 on December 30, 2017, 11:23:25 PMyou guys are so mean to poor Tobbeh

What do you mean, "you guys?" Only levi's post was remotely mean ???
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

LeviR.star

Looking back, I see that my post was a little mean, but you guys know I didn't make it that way on purpose. I was trying to make a point, because Tobbeh obviously isn't listening very well. Maybe I overdid it, but Yug and I said basically the same thing, with his being slightly tamer.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

swimswamit

Quote from: Olimar12345 on December 31, 2017, 08:47:37 AMWhat do you mean, "you guys?" Only levi's post was remotely mean ???
he means mean in general, which we definitely are

Dude

Tobbeh99

Happy New Year guys!

I've been having a rough year, being banned and pretty much alone as my friends and also family members and relatives have been away at other places, or being hard to get contact with (mostly because of me working at bad times aka. evening time). This have lead to me feeling strong pain and grief, which is annoying. During this Christmas and all the way till New Year, I've been feeling a great release and maybe even joy. As my friends and relatives return to Stockholm (where I live) so that I can meet them. I met both my brother, Simon, and my best friend, Maxi, as well as other relatives. And I've had a good time socializing and talking about various topics and also just chilling out :). And I've never felt that family and friends are so valuable as of now. And I hope that you guys have had a great year, and I hope that 2018 will be even better! :D

Funny question (if you guess this one right, you get... a cake): This year (2018) marks the 200 jubilee of an even between Sweden and USA. What event?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

mikey

my brother and I are stumped, but I used google and found

if anyone wants to guess
did a peace treaty get signed?
[close]
unmotivated