Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

finished season 1
they left jack?? They left??
[close]

and Kman, Jack reminded me a lot of you for some reason (except for the constantly being turned on thing)

Waddle Bro

Kman is nothing near the awesomeness of Captain Jack Harkness.

No offense bro, but Captain Jack Harkness is on the level of awesomeness that's unable for any of us other mortals reach.

Bubbles

I never said he was jack, just that he reminded me of him

blueflower999

Captain Jack is among my favorite characters. Too bad Rose has to be such a slut around men. >.<
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I love how you commend Jack but in the same sentence accuse Rose of being a slut >.>

blueflower999

I've seen a little more than one season of the show and she's already kissed and/or flirted with at least four men. Can't say the same for Jack.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

blueflower999

not sure miss "i'll just skip five year's worth of episodes"
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Rose isn't even in the later episodes though? I'm 90% sure Jacks coming back though since theres no way they'll just leave his character alone

blueflower999

Jack certainly is flirtatious, as is apparent in The Empty Child, but Rose has already committed herself to someone (Mickey) and yet continues to present herself as available to men she meets on her travels. From what I can tell, Jack has no such relationship.

If I were Mickey, I'd be pissed.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Waddle Bro

No, it's Mickey.

plus id let Jack do me any day

blueflower999

I don't think so. I remember him saying that he'd wait for her, right?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

That was the first time, but they didnt officially split up until the 3rd to last episode (or whenever they got the Slitheen lady again). Either way hes back really quick

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 17, 2013, 05:10:30 PMI don't think so. I remember him saying that he'd wait for her, right?
Yeah but he wasn't exactly happy about it

BonusPwnage

So I finally caught up with everyone else. Is it normal to feel like my life has no purpose now?

Also, I saw you guys were talking about how the writers could work around the doctor's limited regeneration. I read somewhere that RTD (I think it was him, if not one of the other writers) said something about the whole "regeneration cap" as a rule set by the timelords. They wanted to preserve energy or something. Anyways, now that they're gone, it doesn't really mater and the doctor can regenerate as many times as he wants.

I'm not sure how that makes sense, but that's just what RTD said.