News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Kman96 on May 19, 2013, 05:06:37 PMInstead, there's this theory, which is most plausible:
Spoiler
The most common theory I e heard, which is more in depth than what SFK said, is that John Hurt is playing the REAL 9th doctor (making all other doctors +1), the one who took place at the Time War. This is backed by the fact that the Doctor said he was not "the Doctor", he didn't work under the name "the Doctor," when in "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS" Clara reads the doctors name out of the book of the time war, when it gives his real name and not "the Doctor." Why would that be? If you've seen older episodes before the reboot of the doctor on Gallifrey, the other timelords call him the doctor. Why then, would his name be recorded as his real name in the history of the time war?
[close]

Think about it.
Kman wins

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, but considering it's Steve Moffat, it's probably gonna be something completely different.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

Steve Moffat is one of the best writers the human race has ever seen.

Yugi

Davies was better imo

SuperFireKirby

...Are you kidding? Davies was kind of a terrible writer.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

The Fall Of The Eleventh is going to be literal. ;_;

SuperFireKirby

I'm going to miss Matt Smith so much. ;^;

Yugi

Quote from: Kman96 on May 19, 2013, 05:06:37 PMthis would be stupid. Why not just hire Paul McGann? He's been very involved in a lot of Doctor who audios, etc off of television, and would be more than willing to play an older version of himself. And he can't be a younger first doctor, because he himself is actually 15 years older than William hartnell when he portrayed the doctor anyway!

Instead, there's this theory, which is most plausible:
Spoiler
The most common theory I e heard, which is more in depth than what SFK said, is that John Hurt is playing the REAL 9th doctor (making all other doctors +1), the one who took place at the Time War. This is backed by the fact that the Doctor said he was not "the Doctor", he didn't work under the name "the Doctor," when in "Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS" Clara reads the doctors name out of the book of the time war, when it gives his real name and not "the Doctor." Why would that be? If you've seen older episodes before the reboot of the doctor on Gallifrey, the other timelords call him the doctor. Why then, would his name be recorded as his real name in the history of the time war?
[close]

Think about it.
One Problem with this.

According to the Expanded universe, the 8th Doctor Served in the Time War.

Waddle Bro

ANYONE ELSE HYPED FOR THE RETURN OF THE SILENCE

CUZ I SURE AM

Kman96

Quote from: Yugi on June 02, 2013, 12:21:20 AMOne Problem with this.

According to the Expanded universe, the 8th Doctor Served in the Time War.
According to the expanded universe, stfu.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

A bit off-topic, but hey three DW actors so stfu

one of the main characters is the woman who Prisoner Zero disguised as in the episode "The Eleventh Hour"

Yes, sir. I'm a Whovian.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on July 12, 2013, 11:52:59 AMone of the main characters is the woman who Prisoner Zero disguised as in the episode "The Eleventh Hour"

Yes, sir. I'm a Whovian.
*goes through the comment section of the video*

yeah right

FSM-Reapr

FSM-Reapr

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/prince-charles/10157321/Doctor-Whos-new-adversary-the-Prince-of-Wales.html

QuoteCostume designer Howard Burden, who showed the royal couple a selection of costumes from the show, disclosed that the anniversary episode will feature John Hurt, who will play a "dark Doctor" seen briefly at the end of the last series.

He said: "There was a gap between Paul McGann playing the Doctor and Christopher Eccleston, when we didn't see a regeneration, and John Hurt will fit into that gap. He is a past Doctor, not a future Doctor."

:O
I hope this won't mean Matt Smith is technically the Twelfth Doctor, since the series would come to an end in the next few seasons or something.