News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I  love this show. anyone else watch it?
I like food.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

EFitTrainr

The Doctor. Just the Doctor.
I like food.

FSM-Reapr

We need to bring back this topic.

SuperFireKirby

YES.

Anyone watch the newest episode? THE NEW CYBERMEN ARE SO FUCKING CRAZY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

I SAW IT FROM THIS AWESOME YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHO HAD THE EPISODE UP FOR LIKE TWO DAYS UNTIL HE DELETED IT.

OH BOY DID SOME SHIT THROW DOWN.
Spoiler
I loved the fact that they showed a Cyberman arm floating in space after the explosion.
[close]

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 07:06:46 AM
Spoiler
I loved the fact that they showed a Cyberman arm floating in space after the explosion.
[close]
I didn't see this... :(

did you guys hear about the mistake BBC america made? Apparently they accidentally released DVD copies of the second half of the season, so people have gotten their hands on the finale before it even aired on TV! What a thing to tell your kids when they get into the show, huh?

I'm glad we brought this back. It's about to get real full...even though the season is just about over...

50th ANNIVERSARY STARRING DAVID TENNANT AND LIKE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER WHO-Y THINGS!!!
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

Yeah, Tennant is making a comeback as the "human Doctor" from the episode "The Journey's End"(which btw was one of the best episodes in in the history), alongside Billie Piper(Rose Tyler).

I am excite.

Kman96

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 14, 2013, 01:49:41 PMYeah, Tennant is making a comeback as the "human Doctor" from the episode "The Journey's End"(which btw was one of the best episodes in in the history), alongside Billie Piper(Rose Tyler).

I am excite.
where was it confirmed to be the human doctor? I haven't heard anything like that.
Party Hard!
[close]

FSM-Reapr

I can't think of any other possible way to have him back with Rose, since it would require a lot of fixed timepoints.

Waddle Bro

Best. Topic. Everrrr.

Yeah, Tennant is most definitely going to play the human Doctor. Too much wibbly-wobbly timey-whimey stuff would be changed if it would go differently.

Yugi

The 13 Doctors maybe?

SuperFireKirby

^FIRST OF ALL, THERE ARE 11 DOCTORS, NOT COUNTING FAKE DOCTORS, CLONE DOCTORS, HUMAN DOCTORS, AND DONNA DOCTORS.

Secondly, OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD TOM BAKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Sorry, I meant 12.

Spoiler
Word of God says that Matt Smith will leave the show at the 50th Anniversery
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Well Steve Moffat himself said most of the rumors about the 50th Anniversary are untrue.

Plus, it was stated last year that Matt Smith is staying on board through Season 8, so either way, you're wrong.