Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

finished the season
They recreated the universe to save Rory <3
[close]

blueflower999

I finished all of Season 1, and it was fantastic. Looking forward to continuing.

All of you Season 5 starters have no idea what you're missing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I started Season 1, and I'm here to say that if I didn't start with Season 5 I would not have watched the whole thing, or at least not as fast as I am. True I've only watched the first two episodes, but if I started here I probably would've added the series to my shows-to-watch-but-probably-will-never-watch list

so thanks shadowkirby :D

blueflower999

Someone doesn't appreciate a good Doctor when they see one.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

He does have a pretty different personality than 11, but I'm guessing thats just improving from learning

Mashi

You can't really understand how emotionally impacting 9 is without having seen 8.  Either way though, 10 is best Doctor, so be prepared for him!!!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Mashi on September 12, 2013, 07:13:06 AMYou can't really understand how emotionally impacting 9 is without having seen 8.
are you going to keep counting back until the very first doctor I have to catch up with 11 before the 50th anniversary (where I assume he dies)!

blueflower999

Incorrect. He dies on Christmas.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 16, 2013, 10:11:25 AMguys let's have a look at the roles
layton
doctor
clara

now cast
kman
shadowkirby
bubbles
...seems legit
Now that I actually know what you're talking about, who's Clara? (or the doctor shes the companion of anyway)

blueflower999

Wasn't she the most recent companion of Smith?

Actually I think she's coming back for Capaldi as well. Yay for companions that stay two seasons!!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

..most recent?

what happens to amy

blueflower999

Haven't seen it yet, but I think I might have a bit of an idea.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]