News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by EFitTrainr, April 13, 2011, 10:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

are you watching from the beginning because the 8th doctor was FABULOUS

Kman96

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 28, 2013, 05:56:39 AMYou better not have started on Season 5.
I started on season five :<

Wanna fight?
Party Hard!
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: Kman96 on August 28, 2013, 06:49:38 AMI started on season five :<
How dare you skip the King of Sass that is Christopher Eccleston
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

why would someone skip eccleston he was so great and how would you even understand whats going on without his season

Waddle Bro

yeah and all the costumes were worth watching 2

Bubbles

Jesus blue you want me to skip Pikmin 1 but watch Dr who from the beginning?

I started on season 5 because shadowkirby told me to

Waddle Bro

shadowkirby doesn't know shit about doctor who then

series 1-2 ftw

Mashi

do what cool people do and start with the first doctor because he was a ba
he had a cane and everything

Waddle Bro

yeah

canes are cool

scrooge has one

Bubbles

Yugi

I started on series 4.

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles on August 28, 2013, 09:57:40 AMI started on season 5 because shadowkirby told me to
I did this too- he made me watch season 5 ep 1 by force when I went to his house and I loved it. Matt Smith was my first doctor, so sue me. I've seen most of the rest of the new series, and although I began with Matt Smith, I honestly love all of the new series as a whole- there are good and bad episodes yes, but...yeah. I. JUST. LOVE. DOCTOR. WHO.

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 28, 2013, 10:03:49 AMshadowkirby doesn't know shit about doctor who then
This is NSM blasphemy. Shadowkirby IS the Doctor.
Party Hard!
[close]

EFitTrainr

Pardon the interruption, but I do have an actual reason for starting people on series 5.
It hooks viewers much quicker that series 1, and you learn the same information you would from Smith's first series as you do from Eccleston's first. Plus the Moffat.
I like food.

Mashi

the daleks werent even scary in 5