News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

What car do you drive?

Started by ZeldaFan, March 07, 2011, 01:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

What kind of car do you drive? Or if you don't have a car, just describe your transportation.

I drive a 94 Toyota Celica GT. It's pretty cool. I bought it in October for $1300. It has a spoiler, tinted windows, a sunroof, 18" wheels and a short-throw shifter.
Pretty awesome looking, although it could use a paint job.
Here's a pic of one (not my car)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Roz~

98 Honda Civic.
I'll post a pic of my car when that stupid snowstorm (40 cm of snow in one day, really? ;~;) is over.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Winter

DrP

2004 Audi A4 1.8T

I'll post a photo when I get home in a few weeks!

Offkey

My transport looks very much like:

American kids, all having their own car :(. Not much of a problem though, even if I had a car I'd barely use it.

@Zeldafan: pretty nice car for that price to be honest (ye I know that pic isn't your car but it should look similar right ^^)
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

FallenPianist

Nissan Versa 2007
Too lazy to post a pic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

@ZF Tinted windows in Utah?!  For shame.  Also, Toyota buddies.
@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Mine looks exactly like that, except it's a two door.

KefkaticFanatic

I don't own one myself, but I when I drive I take an '03 Acura MDX.

Sometime soon my dad will teach me to drive stick so I can drive his Mini :D

me irl
[close]

Winter

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2011, 03:33:58 PM@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Sometimes the hood falls off.

Nakah

universe-X

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on March 07, 2011, 03:33:58 PM@ZF Tinted windows in Utah?!  For shame.  Also, Toyota buddies.
@ Winter  That's exactly how I pictured your car to look.

Mine looks exactly like that, except it's a two door.
Toyota buddies yeah! Is that an Echo?
I bought the car in Vegas... so yeah, tinted windows ha.

Oh and I forgot to mention, my car's manual. Heck yeah  8)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Quote from: Offkey on March 07, 2011, 02:42:55 PMAmerican kids, all having their own car :(. Not much of a problem though, even if I had a car I'd barely use it.

Well, everything out here is much more spread out. Its a nice 10 mi drive to a good grocery store, 30 mi to the nearest Target.

And for my car, I got a massive deal... It was $9,800 (and its worth $15,300)... I spent seven years saving up for it (even though I got a large amount after graduation and I bought the car in August).

I would use a bike, but my brakes are broken and theres so much you can put in a bike, especially when you buy food for 4 college guys (including myself)

Cobraroll

Yay for not getting any certificates in the military, like the other 85% of my troop (out of us 22, 14 drive trucks, 2 drive wheel loaders, and 3 drive terrain cars).
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Roz~

Quote from: Nakah on March 07, 2011, 04:13:21 PMSame here. DX or LX? What color?

Mine's grey. Not too sure if it's DX or LX though, never really checked. x) I'll edit mah post after I check it out.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.