News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Brassman's Arrangements

Started by Brassman388, March 05, 2011, 08:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimmel

Quote from: gzgregory on June 16, 2011, 07:09:41 AMGet Finale Reader.

Lets you read/playback MUS files and it's free.

I know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Jub3r7

Finale reader tends to have better quality than that of a midi file. :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Shadoninja

Quote from: Kimmel on June 16, 2011, 07:13:02 AMI know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.

if you want high quality sound, go find a professional pianist who can sightread very well and have them play for you. if you just want a general idea of what a piece is going to sound, suck it up and use finale reader.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Kimmel

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 16, 2011, 11:02:58 AMFinale reader tends to have better quality than that of a midi file. :P

Well, I have a programm that makes the midi (piano pieces) sounds like someone playing it :)
Quoteif you want high quality sound, go find a professional pianist who can sightread very well and have them play for you. if you just want a general idea of what a piece is going to sound, suck it up and use finale reader.

There aren't many people who are capable of sightreading. I want to know, how it would sound on a nearly real piano.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Jub3r7

Finale Reader definitely sounds more accurate for the general idea of what it's supposed to sound like on the piano.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Brassman388

It'll be better if you use Reader. I already changed the midi within the file so it would sound it's absolute best with what Finale has to offer.

Brassman388

Quote from: Kimmel on June 16, 2011, 07:13:02 AMI know, but I don't like Finale Reader. The quality of the sound is miserabel. Even a .midi file is better.

If you haven't noticed, the mid is available through the site now.

Kimmel

Quote from: Brassman388 on June 24, 2011, 09:29:42 PMIf you haven't noticed, the mid is available through the site now.

Thank you!

Well, it sounds nice.
Sorry for my English ^.^

Brassman388

Decided I'm going to make a two Portal 2 arrangements. If someone wants me to arrange another, find me one. I'll be back with the other one.

dahans

Haven't talked to you for ages :D. How are you? Unfortunately I have never played portal 2, but the arrangement sounds great, as always!
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Brassman388

Posting some requests that I've neglected for far too long. Going to be putting up more as tomorrow comes.

spitllama

Wow I expected Molgera to be bland on the piano but it sounds great. Nice job!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

DonValentino

I was planning to do the "Molgera" song, but I see I can't outperform yours, so... I'll do the "2nd Time" one, which has a different bass and a slightly different melody. Seriously, your arrangements are really awesome.

Oh! And remember I posted a request time ago with the "Castle Pandemonium" song from FF Origins? You replied something like "I'll see what I can do". Just to let you know!  :)
Do it just if you want, don't feel forced to do it.  ;)

Brassman388

Thanks for the wonderful complements.

As for your request, I'm on it.

DonValentino

Quote from: Brassman388 on September 11, 2011, 09:08:38 AMThanks for the wonderful complements.

As for your request, I'm on it.

Thanks in advance!  :)