News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

A Hoenn Departure to...

Started by DrP, March 01, 2011, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

fingerz

Really? But what about the people that have already arranged them? If I arrange them, they'll be nearly the exact same won't they?
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

fingerz

AHA! I has finished Route 111! Tell me what you think. Here is the .MUS. I'm working on Sootopolis City now, and is sounds so cool!! :D
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

fingerz

Really? You like it? That's good. I wasn't sure it would be good. :D
Deku seems to think differently. :P

fingerz

Sootopolis City is finished! I really enjoyed making this! Here it is!
There were some parts in the right hand that were way too low (spanning two octaves) so I raised 'em up an octave. Deku is fixing some things for me, 8va and anacrusis, so I'll post the updated version once the update is complete. :D

fingerz

Mt. Pyre is finished! Took me one and a half hours to complete it... XD
Here it is! I'm gonna see whether Deku can create an anacrusis and then I'll post a link to that. There's a quintuplet in there near the end. That was the only thing that made me stop and think for a while. :P

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

fingerz

The day after I go to the library. Now I have to wait a full week before I can download this. :P
I'll check it out for you, when I can.

Sacul

Is this proyect until in progress?

fingerz

I believe so, just delayed 'cause we need people to arrange more songs.

DrP

I've completed all of mine.

I think dahans needs to make 1 or 2 more and we need some other songs arranged

fingerz

My TO DO list is a bit big, but I'll have a look at the songs left and I'll see which ones won't take long to arrange.

Shadoninja

any chance i could do game corner?
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman