10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Finale File:     MIDI File:     PDF File:

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
3.Ezio's Family                                                                                                                                                                 

Assassin's Creed Rogue
7.Agnus Dei                                                                                                                                                                       
[close]

Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
22.Boss Bossanova                                                                                                                         

Diddy Kong Racing
41.Haunted Woods                                                                                                                   

[close]

Kirby
Kirby Air Ride
32.Water  
40.Shooting  
50.What's in the Box?  
55.Legendary Air Ride Machine                                                                                                               
64.Checklist Complete  

Kirby's Epic Yarn
62.Tankbot                                                                                                                                             
[close]

The Legend of Zelda
The Legend of Zelda
2.Overworld                                                                                                                                                             

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
78.Cremia's Carriage                                                                                                             

[close]

Pokémon
Pokémon Ruby Version & Pokémon Sapphire Version
17.Battle! (Trainer Battle)  
91.Sealed Chamber Four Hands  
92.Battle! (Regirock/Regice/Registeel)                                                                                                   

Pokémon Diamond Version & Pokémon Pearl Version
9.Battle! (Wild Pokémon)                                                                                                                             
20.Battle! (Trainer)  
22.Jubilife City (Day)  
26.Battle! (Rival)  
41.Battle! (Team Galactic Commander)  
46.Battle! (Team Galactic)  
65.Battle! (Team Galactic Boss)

Pokémon Platinum Version
Battle! (Giratina)                                                                                                                                                   

Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
1.Coronation Day  
2.A New Adventure!  
6.Nuvema Town  
7.Battle! (Cheren/Bianca)  
13.Route 1  
14.Battle! (Wild Pokémon)   Special thanks to
Olimar12345!
23.Route 2   Collaboration with
Latios212
24.Xtransceiver  
26.Battle! (Trainer Battle)  
51.Castelia City Two Pianos  
55.Nimbasa City  
57.An Unwavering Heart   Special thanks to
Bespinben!
60.A Tight Spot During Battle!  
62.Champion Alder  
90.The Pokémon League  
91.Battle! (Elite Four)  
100.Ghetsis' Ambitions  
103.Ending "Onward to Our Own Futures" Two Pianos                                                       
125.Musical "Exciting Nimbasa"  
___.Pokémon World Championships Final Four Hands  
[close]
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bloop

They sounds all fine :D but in Toy Time Galaxy in measure 13 and 17 the bass is different like the rest of the 3 measures before it. Since that finale can open midi files :P. And do you have Mus files of those or missed I something in another topic I didn't read?

WiiMan96

They all sound good, but inherently no .mus was always going to be a problem. It won't be submitted to the site without it, and even if someone/s were nice enough to convert ALL those and others you're bound to make in the future, it really wouldn't be fair to them.

If you use something like Sibelius or MuseScore you might be able to convert it into MusicXML format, which would be easier to import. Converting from MIDI to MUS is really messy and only gives us notes. Rarely do key sigs, time changes, grace notes and any form of formatting, articulation or dynamics translate properly if at all.

Hope you work this out. :)

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bloop on February 27, 2011, 11:51:51 PMThey sounds all fine :D but in Toy Time Galaxy in measure 13 and 17 the bass is different like the rest of the 3 measures before it. Since that finale can open midi files :P. And do you have Mus files of those or missed I something in another topic I didn't read?
I'm not exactly sure what you mean with measures 13 and 17, so maybe you could explain it a different way?  :D
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Quote from: WiiMan96 on February 28, 2011, 02:10:24 AMThey all sound good, but inherently no .mus was always going to be a problem. It won't be submitted to the site without it, and even if someone/s were nice enough to convert ALL those and others you're bound to make in the future, it really wouldn't be fair to them.

If you use something like Sibelius or MuseScore you might be able to convert it into MusicXML format, which would be easier to import. Converting from MIDI to MUS is really messy and only gives us notes. Rarely do key sigs, time changes, grace notes and any form of formatting, articulation or dynamics translate properly if at all.

Hope you work this out. :)
Thanks for this feedback. Now that I think about it, you've got a big point, and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else to convert my files. If I get the chance I'll get a finale product. (I'd better start saving  :D) What's really fortunate is that the program I use can export Midis AND MusicXMLs. MusicXMLs never crossed my mind because I always found them pretty messy, but if that works best I have no problems whatsoever.
(Just to let you know if you read this again, I had no idea what I was talking about because my program can't read XMLs)

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Quote from: Bloop on February 27, 2011, 11:51:51 PMThey sounds all fine :D but in Toy Time Galaxy in measure 13 and 17 the bass is different like the rest of the 3 measures before it. Since that finale can open midi files :P. And do you have Mus files of those or missed I something in another topic I didn't read?
I also forgot to mention that I don't have any .mus formats for any of them except Toy Time. (which I can't edit now because my trial ran dry)

My Arrangements

WiiMan96

Maybe convert it to MusicXML, link us and I'll see how it works? It probably won't be perfect, but you never know.

Finale PrintMusic is only $119 last I checked (not nearly as much as Finale Full) and that offers more than the functionality you'd ever need for piano arrangements for the site. The instrument limit might stop some orchestral arrangements but it's not too restrictive if you ask me. Having Finale full is mainly for bragging rights, methinks. :P

JDMEK5

Quote from: WiiMan96 on March 01, 2011, 09:07:22 PMMaybe convert it to MusicXML, link us and I'll see how it works? It probably won't be perfect, but you never know.

Finale PrintMusic is only $119 last I checked (not nearly as much as Finale Full) and that offers more than the functionality you'd ever need for piano arrangements for the site. The instrument limit might stop some orchestral arrangements but it's not too restrictive if you ask me. Having Finale full is mainly for bragging rights, methinks. :P

Just one small question that doesn't really change my bias, but can it change clefs?

My Arrangements

The Deku Trombonist

PrintMusic can change clefs at the start of any measure. Full Finale can change it anywhere in any measure.

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

WiiMan96

PrintMusic has 8va and 8vb though, so clef changes aren't really necessary in the middle of a measure.

JDMEK5

I'm also not sure about the notes at the end of measures 9 and 21 on "Route 1".
Suggestions would be very helpful.  :P

My Arrangements

Taser9090

Some of the URLs are wrong, like Toy Time's MUS.

Your arrangements are awesome, but I'd like to see them visually with .mus files...

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

fingerz

Elite Four Battle?? This should be good. Checking it out on Saturday. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

JDMEK5

My Arrangements