Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

JDMEK5

Quote from: Olimar12345 on November 06, 2013, 11:17:11 PMHave you tried playing those first three measures? I can't play 32nd note chords at that tempo. colon capital pee
*pfft* Oh yeah. Right. :P

Fixed.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

JDMEK5

I heard this song again and thought it would sound good as a Two Pianos arrangement. So here it is.

Pokémon Black/White Version - Castelia City (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Time for some reverse psychology. It's fine by me if nobody says anything about this sheet.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Ouch guys.. Oh well. At least it worked. Technically. And it was humorous in its own little way. But some feedback or comments would've been nice..?

*shrugs* Oh well. I guess you can't win 'em all.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

It's been forever but here we go again! Let's get some comments this time around, please guys?

Pokémon X/Y - Battle! (Wild Pokémon) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

This one's been in development since the sneak peek preview videos that were first released. I had to do the intro amongst "Pika pika!"

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds - Beginning Field - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

As always, be sure to let me know what you think!

My Arrangements

Maelstrom

Nice! Really nothing to say, except that its another great 100% accurate arrangement. You finally get a comment.

JDMEK5

Haha well it is something so thanks! Even if there's no fixes to be made, I don't know what people think unless they tell me.

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

One of my favorite pieces from Black/White. This took me a long time but I'm really pleased with it.

Pokémon Black/White Version - Ending "Onward to Our Own Futures" (Two Pianos) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Solo version coming soon!

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

2 new ones coming up:

Pokémon Black/White Version - Battle! (Elite Four) - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Super Mario Bros. 3 - King Restored - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Comments on either?

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Update:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - Cremia's Carriage: - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Now with this I had a hard time deciding how to keep the rhythm. Ultimately I moved it down an octave to make room for the melody but I'm sure there's a better way. Ideas?

My Arrangements

Bespinben

Transpose the melody an octave lower in between the bass and the accompaniment, playing it with the LH, throwing especially high notes to the RH when the stretch would otherwise be impossible. This is one of my favorite textures.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

JesterMusician

I haven't heard the original, but I can comment on the notation for now:
  • There are repeated accidentals in 7 and in 8 (another reason why I hate Finale). If this were a choral arrangement, you'd want them, because singers are paying attention to different voices, but they need not be there in a piano arrangement.
  • Measure 4 and 5 should separate the half notes into quarters. I also like to use dotted quarters instead of tying to an eighth.
  • (This one is more of a stylistic choice and your method is fine) You can avoid clef changes by putting the bass notes on the LH stave and using an RH marking (or bracket); the advantage is that it preserves pitch contour.

JDMEK5

I think it's about time I pull this thread up from the depths and polish it back up.

Assassin's Creed Rogue - Agnus Dei - [MUS]

My Arrangements