News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

JDMEK5's Banana Hoard

Started by JDMEK5, February 27, 2011, 09:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nothing atm

Cool
10 (83.3%)
Whatevs
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

FierceDeity

If you've changed it, you should update your link :P
If you haven't, then...ok...haha

JDMEK5

Bahaha whoops. XD Yeah, fixed now. Should be anyways.. Thanks for the reminder.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

Pokémon Black/White Version - Musical "Exciting Nimbasa" - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Be sure to take a second and tell me what you think!

P.S. ~ Does anyone know whether this song piece is supposed to repeat or not? I know nothing about musicals..

My Arrangements

FireArrow

Oh, this song! I was always planning on arranging it but never really bothered. Anyways, I think it would be a better idea for you to add in some of the other layers rather then octaves (they don't really add much.)
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jompa

I think you should re-stable the chords so that you don't have those tight intervals so low - it makes it sound muddy, and it's hard to hear what chord it is.
Birdo for Smash

SlowPokemon

The piece (not song) doesn't repeat. It's a musical show, and it's timed according to the music.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on October 01, 2013, 10:11:00 PMI think it would be a better idea for you to add in some of the other layers rather then octaves (they don't really add much.)
I can't really add in the other chords because that would take away from the straight tango feel I'm trying for. Thanks, but I think I'll leave the right hand the way it is.

Quote from: Jompa on October 02, 2013, 02:16:01 AMI think you should re-stable the chords so that you don't have those tight intervals so low - it makes it sound muddy, and it's hard to hear what chord it is.
You're right. Done. Thanks!

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 02, 2013, 07:14:49 AMThe piece (not song) doesn't repeat. It's a musical show, and it's timed according to the music.
That's what I was wondering about. Thanks!

Pokémon Black/White Version - Champion Alder - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Same as before, leave comments, critiques, and opinions! Otherwise, enjoy!

My Arrangements

Jompa

You've got some chords at the end wrong:
Last two measures:
A7b9(b13)sus l A7b9(b13) ll
^In the second to last measure you're using a B in the chord and in the undervoice - use a Bb instead, and you're good.
^In that last measure you have a weird C in one of the voices - this has to be C#, because obviously.
^As well as that, the undervoices in these two measures are kinda weird - They look very random
^And also, there's a bunch of close intervals that collide in the deep.
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

Quote from: Jompa on October 02, 2013, 09:08:31 AM^In the second to last measure you're using a B in the chord and in the undervoice - use a Bb instead, and you're good.
It's actually B natural. I'm 110% sure. G major that gets bumped up to an A7 to lead to the D minor at the beginning again. It makes sense.
Quote from: Jompa on October 02, 2013, 09:08:31 AM^In that last measure you have a weird C in one of the voices - this has to be C#, because obviously.
Right. Fixed.
Quote from: Jompa on October 02, 2013, 09:08:31 AM^As well as that, the undervoices in these two measures are kinda weird - They look very random
I double and triple checked. Everything's good.
Quote from: Jompa on October 02, 2013, 09:08:31 AM^And also, there's a bunch of close intervals that collide in the deep.
Fixed.

Thanks Jompa!

My Arrangements

Jompa

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 02, 2013, 09:22:17 AMIt's actually B natural. I'm 110% sure. G major that gets bumped up to an A7 to lead to the D minor at the beginning again. It makes sense.
Yeah, no. Definitely wrong.
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

My Arrangements

JDMEK5

About time I rolled out another. And hey look! This one's not Pokémon! :P

The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past - Overworld - [MUS] [MIDI] [PDF] [YouTube][/url]

Leave comments and critique!

My Arrangements

Olimar12345

Have you tried playing those first three measures? I can't play 32nd note chords at that tempo. colon capital pee
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!