News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Submissions for 14th of February Update(3 Submissions, Infinite Replacements)

Started by Nakah, February 07, 2011, 12:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Olimar12345

yeah, u guys need to stop rippin on him for that-we're luky enough that he can translate it enough to understand, so back off.

as for the similar arrangements i suggest we hold off on submitting it until we know for sure.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Winter

This update's a bit late, I could take care of it your you, Nakah, if you want.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Offkey

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

Winter

Hey that's my thing. Also you missed the Prelude to this conversation. But eh.

WiiMan96

The Dude Sarcasm Method is meant to be foolproof. -.-

FOOLPROOF DAMMIT

The Deku Trombonist

fingerz

Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Offkey

Quote from: winterkid09 on February 19, 2011, 02:06:43 PMHey that's my thing. Also you missed the Prelude to this conversation. But eh.
But, but.. I don't even.. :(
The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

fingerz

pumpy_heart

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

I tell ya. If I was an updater, I'd never miss a deadline.