Gamer's Help Topic

Started by Beethoven II, February 22, 2008, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: HugoMeister on March 18, 2008, 05:05:19 PMNo. I unlocked him before I got Jigglypuff. :P
very interesting...i thought Wolf was always the last one

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Shiny Boy

Yeah, Jiggs was last for me too. Which is odd, because it was practically always first in Melee.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on March 28, 2008, 11:43:00 PMYeah, Jiggs was last for me too. Which is odd, because it was practically always first in Melee.

Same here, Silence.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Beethoven II

Downloaded patch for BF2...

Clicked join server. Loaded, about to pick kit...PUNKBUSTED!!!  It happens every stinking time.  The excuse: RESTRICTION: Inadequate O/S Priveleges...WTC?!?!

KefkaticFanatic

Please define for me what the hell punkbusted is supposed to be.  I honestly have never heard a single person use that term before.

me irl
[close]

Akiro

Punkbusted is the same as being booted or kicked from a server.

If you play online on any Battliefield games, you could see it.

Beethoven II

Quote from: Beethoven II on April 13, 2008, 07:41:53 PMDownloaded patch for BF2...

Clicked join server. Loaded, about to pick kit...PUNKBUSTED!!!  It happens every stinking time.  The excuse: RESTRICTION: Inadequate O/S Priveleges...WTC?!?!

David Hauffe

Hey I was just cruisin' the forums and I saw this and I thought I might as well ask, has anyone played COD4 (Xbox 360) and unlocked the achievement "Skydive to Safety" or something like that, where you have to beat the epilogue mission (where you storm a plane and save a hostage) on veteran? You literally have 1 minute to go through something that takes 3 minutes. if you do it correctly, you should have 3 seconds left by the time you get to the hostage and you shoot the person who has a gun to his face in that time. The closest I have gotten is to the same floor that he is on and then a guy popped out of no where from behind me with a shotgun and of COURSE the AI of the people assisting me did NOTHING. I was wondering if anyone can do this or help me or... I don't know any more... *sob*

Brawler4Ever

Skip it... I didn't think that it was worth all of the trouble for a few points.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Tompa

I need help to TAS Crotopus Chase from Donkey Kong Country. Any volunteers? :D

Beethoven II

On Halo 3, how do you get the Marathon Man = meaning we activiated all terminals, but we didn't get it.

acropol

Q : anyone can help me get a bulbasaur on Pokémon D/P ? :)   

HugoMeister

Yah, once I get another ditto (the other one strangely disappeared) I'll get you an egg.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

acropol

kewl thanks, PM me whenever :)

MetroidHunter26

Quote from: Beethoven II on June 04, 2008, 10:36:27 PMOn Halo 3, how do you get the Marathon Man = meaning we activiated all terminals, but we didn't get it.
Were you on the meta game scoreing? you have to be in meta game free for all to get it.