News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

History

Started by PianoMan, January 11, 2011, 06:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

I'm not exactly sure where to post this... What is the history of NinSheetMusic? I came here in 2008, and JaMaHa and G-Han were still here. There aren't a whole lot of members from before then.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: PianoMan on January 11, 2011, 06:05:12 PMI came here in 2008, and JaMaHa and G-Han were still.

Were still what?  ???
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

PianoMan

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 11, 2011, 07:47:33 PMWere still what?  ???
Here. Still here.

I mean I wish G-Han could have had like a log or something that he used to record what he did and why. I just think it would be interesting to know. Is all.

Winter

I think there's a couple other topics about this.. wait, oh, SlowPokemon has that covered.

Who finds it odd that the "new" members respond to this question, not the old ones >.>

PianoMan

I do. We need DoKoCo, G-Han, Jamaha, and those other famous people to come and tell us how it went down.

universe-X

This would be a better topic in the off-topic section.

PianoMan

Quote from: universe-X on January 12, 2011, 02:12:34 PMThis would be a better topic in the off-topic section.
I guess it might, but it began as a thought for an addition to the site. A little "History" tab after staff or something.

universe-X

That's actually a pretty good idea ._.

Winter

Speaking of which, do I get my name on the staff tab :D

DrP

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 12, 2011, 07:38:20 PMSpeaking of which, do I get my name on the staff tab :D

You gotta be full on staff, not like a board moderator...

KF, MaestroUGC and others are board moderators but not global ones like Nakah and Concerto

I could be wrong, though

Winter

Oh okay! that does make sense though!

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 12, 2011, 06:51:17 AMWho finds it odd that the "new" members respond to this question, not the old ones >.>
The less you people know, the better.

Brawler4Ever

There used to be a wiki page for us, but it has since disappeared. Very strange.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

I'm pretty sure Wikipedia deleted it because of a lack of sources...