Fingerz's Arrangements (NEW Pokémon Quest)

Started by fingerz, January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

SLOW! Your request is done!
For everybody else, new arrangements!! Come get your Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

fingerz

A HELL of a lot more Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2/3 and one of my favourite songs from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded. I'm now starting Mt. Pyre Peak from Pokemon RSE... may God have mercy on my soul. :P
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Clanker37

To quote Mr. Crabs I think that only this is fitting, "Holy Mother of Pearl!" Amp Plains, Drenched Bluff and Oh No! are all FREAKING AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

SlowPokemon

:o

Spinda's Cafe, Rowdy Rumble and Clash of the Titans... <3

I don't know why you called it Clash of the Titans, I had no idea what song it was xD

So yeah. I love them. Like a lot.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Very nice arrangements! Do you accept requests? Well, I saw on your "to be arranged" list the "Route 228 Night" song, so I remembered my favourite route song of Pokemon Diamond, "Route 225 Night"! I started it, but I´m not capable of finishing such difficult song (yet!  ;D), so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8EHVwEqVDc

But do it just if you want.

fingerz

Quote from: Clanker37 on April 21, 2011, 02:47:17 AMTo quote Mr. Crabs I think that only this is fitting, "Holy Mother of Pearl!" Amp Plains, Drenched Bluff and Oh No! are all FREAKING AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thanks! They turned out much better than I thought they'd be. :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 21, 2011, 04:15:32 AMI don't know why you called it Clash of the Titans, I had no idea what song it was xD

So yeah. I love them. Like a lot.
Yes, I thought it was a bit of a weird name too, but that's its official name.

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 21, 2011, 04:50:58 AMVery nice arrangements! Do you accept requests? Well, I saw on your "to be arranged" list the "Route 228 Night" song, so I remembered my favourite route song of Pokemon Diamond, "Route 225 Night"! I started it, but I´m not capable of finishing such difficult song (yet!  ;D), so...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8EHVwEqVDc

But do it just if you want.
Consider it added. I'm back at school now so I won't have as much time to arrange, but I'll get around to it.

New Mario & Luigi songs are coming and a few more songs that need just a bit of tweaking. :)

SlowPokemon

I hope you will take Musical Hall off your list as I have already arranged it...I will get mad if you try to replace mine as there is nothing wrong with it
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 01, 2011, 02:59:51 PMI hope you will take Musical Hall off your list as I have already arranged it...I will get mad if you try to replace mine as there is nothing wrong with it
I was waiting for you to post this. :P
I've made it as a duet so both your and mine are accepted. You should check out the duet, I'm very proud of it. :D
I also made sure it's not the same as yours.

DonValentino

Hi there! Maybe this isn´t important at all, but could you erase that NEW! on the old songs. It´s getting a little confusing now...  :P

fingerz

I was going to keep that for all the songs not yet submitted, but I guess you're right. :P

Cobraroll

^You could put the songs you have on site in a separate listing. That will make it a little easier to see what's new, what's unsubmitted, and what you can find on site.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on January 03, 2011, 03:49:01 PMTo be arranged:
Arranging now (99% Complete) Title Theme (Duet) from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
Arranging now (99% Complete) Cavi Cape from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Arranging now (99% Complete) Cavi Cape (Duet) from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Arranging now (1% Complete) Route 10 from Pokémon Black/White Versions
Opelucid City (White) from Pokémon Black/White Versions
Route 228 (Night) from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Versions
Stark Mountain from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Versions
Castle Town from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Battle on the Tracks from The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Route 225 (Night) from Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum Versions
Victory Road from Pokémon Black/White Versions
N's Castle from Pokémon Black/White Versions
There's Trouble! from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Tiny Woods from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Rescue Team Base from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Makuhita Dojo from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Mt. Thunder from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Stop! Theif! from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Battle of Legends from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team
Friend Area (Caves) from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Rescue Team

WOW, that´s a huge to-do list!  :o
Good luck, and keep up the very nice work!  :)

fingerz

Yes... XD
I managed to buy the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon OST so now I can do quite a few songs from those games! This is going to take me a while 'cause I'm back at school AND NOBODY'S HELPING ME WITH MY SHEET FORMATTING IN THE "HELP" SECTION!! :P

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Sekter77

Just saw your Mt. Pyre Peak and Bowser's Inside Story Main Theme arrangements.
You did a really good job on them and they sound great! The harmonies really work well. I'm really excited to hear Cavi Cape as that's one of my favorite songs from Bowser's Inside Story. Keep up the good work as it seems there's a lot of it to do considering your list.
Guitar and video games.