News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Update, Saturday January 1st of 2011

Started by The Deku Trombonist, January 01, 2011, 02:47:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadoninja

Quote from: sipan1234 on January 02, 2011, 05:31:31 AMyes only 10 EURO is that enough or not
l don't understands you sorry man

and by much I mean it's not playing anything

Quote from: Saria on January 02, 2011, 03:35:00 PMThe "Zelda saves Midna" sheet seems unfinished...I think it's supposed to end differently.

I played it like this: http://www.mediafire.com/?odvrvf4stbpg7yr. It's one of those songs that I thought was really a remix. Remixes don't count?
I haven't found the music on youtube, but I'll ask Ruto for the mp3 if you need it.

there's definitely more to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lYK_8GpHFE
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: Brassman388 on January 02, 2011, 01:32:41 AMWhat's the most severe section that needs improvement on? I actually have no clue. That's gonna be my replacing sheets project.
The Super Mario Section has hardly been touched. So pretty much everything except needs looking at except Mario Kart 64, SMB, SMB2 & SMB3, all of which I've been through I believe. If you do decide to do it, I've got fixes of both Dr. Mario songs sitting around somewhere so you don't have to do those. Although, people have been complaining about Sonic and Metal Gear songs on the Facebook page so I guess you could do those first. Ultimately though, it's up to you. Any and all help is appreciated.

Saria & Shado: Whoops, musta missed that one. It's 4-D's arrangement so you can ask him to fix it, or you can wait for me to get to it eventually at the end of my to-do-list. Or fix it yourselves. Whichever one.

Ruto

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on January 02, 2011, 09:45:32 PMSaria & Shado: Whoops, musta missed that one. It's 4-D's arrangement so you can ask him to fix it, or you can wait for me to get to it eventually at the end of my to-do-list. Or fix it yourselves. Whichever one.

Saria was a bit upset because she's had that arrangement sitting around for a bit but never submitted it because I was lazy and didn't let her use my computer too often ^^;;. She was really hoping you could decide what to do about the sheet (credit-wise/overall-ness) since she did end up writing the ending and whatnot. She's asleep now, though.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 02, 2011, 04:16:02 PM
and by much I mean it's not playing anything

there's definitely more to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lYK_8GpHFE

ok! just delete piano 2. l'm going sick of it that all question >:(

Shadoninja

you don't have to delete it if you can add more to it

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 03, 2011, 06:36:24 AMyou don't have to delete it if you can add more to it

but you do it because I get absolutely nothing from nothing

Winter

It wouldn't be your arrangement if he did it for you.

Winter

sipan1234

Quote from: winterkid09 on January 03, 2011, 03:56:36 PMIt wouldn't be your arrangement if he did it for you.

ok no help from shadoninja

Winter

Well, if you have questions or need help, I can do that for you, but we can't write it for you or it would be ours.

Shadoninja

I'll only modify what you already have in your arrangement if your program can't do it. I won't, however, add an entirely new part unless it's a collaboration arrangement.

sipan1234

Quote from: Shadoninja on January 04, 2011, 09:17:02 PMI'll only modify what you already have in your arrangement if your program can't do it. I won't, however, add an entirely new part unless it's a collaboration arrangement.

l have a idea the Arrangement (Zelos Serious Arrange) would be Sipan1234 and Shadoninja

Jub3r7

URGH I need to Zelos seriously start arranging. Going to download Finale Notepad demo now...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

sipan1234

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 13, 2011, 01:15:57 PMURGH I need to Zelos seriously start arranging. Going to download Finale Notepad demo now...

uhh Zelos Serious is already upload on my website
MIDI (duets)

Jub3r7

I was just saying that I seriously needed to start arranging...
I'm going to try to do Glee Club from Rhythm Heaven, although I'm only in the first measure and already having difficulties... >_<
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]