News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

SLOWPOKEMON CAN PLAY PIANO

Started by SlowPokemon, December 20, 2010, 09:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Here's me playing Aunt Marge's Waltz from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rv-PM7TfCk

I know it's rushed and not played very well, but it is a difficult song for me.

Howl's Moving Castle vid will be coming shortly.

Indeed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z_RxdNHXbQ

That's me playing the Howl's Moving Castle theme. >:-)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Nice job! o: And I'm not just saying that because you sent me a PM telling me to view your vids xD

SlowPokemon

You and several other people... and that wasn't a lot of time to view my vids... ;) Either way, even if you didn't really watch them (;D) thanks a lot!

universe-X

xD Well, I just finished watching Howl's Moving Castle, and now I'm watching Aunt Marge's Waltz :P

These are good. Seriously. ;D

Winter

OMG that's amazing.
I mean, you're great (even if you're not)

Wait

I mean... Nice job..

What?

Oh I should watch them huh.

well i did "hear" one.

yah

Maretocks

I watched The Merry Go Round of Life.

You chose a version of the sheet music that betrays your talent. ^_^ You have excellent form. You could push yourself a lot harder. :D

We get our broadband back tonight, so I'll check them out again, and very nice work. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

I actually chose a very easy version and did my own thing with it. xD it's a work in progress.

Maretocks

<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

Oh yeah, and I did listen to them. If I remember correctly, the first song was performed well, but I just hated the song, and the second song(Howl's) was the most amazing song in the world (nice footwork) but there was quite a few blunders that were too apparent, don't stop to redo the measure, just continue.

I would point out that you would continue on as if the mistake never happened (most would not notice) but people very acquainted with the song would notice. but to keep the tempo going while even being shocked by those mishaps would be even more impressive.

I must say I am jealous of you memorizing the whole song, I would do it, but I'm lazy.

*claps*

Maretocks

Wow, the first one's fantastic. What I said before, X100. :D You're an extremely talented pianist.

For those few bits you're unsure of, and you've probably been told this, but practise them slowly. That builds up nerve memory, and then you can do them faster.

Though towards the end you break beat. Make sure you know the rhythm perfectly, again, starting slow. Otherwise it sounds great. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

oooooooooo Relly well done. Good job! Also, the more I see you, (the face to the name topic, this video) the less of a resemblance I see between us.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Thanks, I appreciate that. :D

Today I'm uploading ETF's four-month-early birthday present, if my computer decides to cooperate.

SlowPokemon

Winter

SlowPokemon

(I'm uploading something for you right now)

EDIT:
And here it is -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiKHwtnwvf0