News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG XIV: Host Signups

Started by master_gamer38, December 14, 2010, 06:54:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Welp. You guys know how this go. If you wanna sign up. Post a game with a title, an intro story, and role list. Pretty simple. I'll probably end up posting a game as well. But I'm starting to really miss playing.

If you're interested in hosting, and don't have a game idea. Leave a message. We may be able to work something out.

Also, Slow and WK. Your bans are each a game long. You both shouldn't be banned for 5 games. But, taking a break to watch and reread rules isn't a bad idea either.

Before I forget. Activity needs to start being more common. Phantoms last game were pitiful. There was WAY too many. If it continues to be a problem. There will be consequences.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Ok, so this time, I'm legit ready to host :P

SpongeBob and his friends were snatched a ride on the Flying Dutchman's ship. However, they crashed and evidently were all trapped on Mr. Hands' island. Plankton, however, sent a few Megamorphers to confuse SpongeBob and pals. No one can be trusted now....

SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, etc. must now all use their trust and questioning to get their friends together and make it off of Mr. Hands' Island safely.

Joining them are 2 inhabitants of the island, the Fingers, who possess special powers.

And finally, there is Mr./Mrs Hands who chooses one person who is defended throughout the entire game. When Mr./Mrs. Hands is killed, his/her selected character goes down with him.

Character List:

Residents:
Resident (Spongebob)
Resident (Patrick)
Resident (Sandy)
Resident (Squidward)
Resident (Gary)
Resident (Mrs. Puff lol)

Megamorphers:
Planktonatron
(Can seer a person once every night phase)
Planktomite (When killed, can kill one other island resident)
Planktodoodle (Regular wolf)

Fingers:
Thumb [Seer]
(Can seer a person once every night phase)
Pinky [Psychic] (Can find out how many wolves are left every night phase)

Mr./Mrs. Hands (Chooses one person to defend throughout the entire game. That person dies when he/she dies.)

universe-X

^Does this need anything more or less?

askalice23

ok i wana give a shot at hosting

to mix it up a bit im going to say 2 phantoms= death regardless of role

hmm now for a story...

ok
Wolves:
Queen of hearts: Master wolf seered green
Red Queen: Brutal wolf takes down someone with them
Red king: wolf boring wolf

Special roles:
The Cheshire Cat: seer
Mad Hatter: Guardian

Humans:
Alice
Alice
Alice
Alice
Alice

Story to come later its late ill post it tomorrow

SlowPokemon

I like askalice's idea better... xD And thanks for reducing my ban to just this game, mg.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

ok TWG XIV: Escape from Wonderland

It seems that i have fallen into that hole while chasing a talking rabbit. Where i have landed i do not know. It is a magical place filled with vibrant colors, talking animals, and some interesting people. I think i may have upset the royal family here. They have sentenced me to death and are searching for me. I must now escape wonderland before they kill me. I must be careful on who i trust in this strange little world.

Queen of Hearts: Master wolf
The Red Queen: Brutal wolf
The Red King: Wolf

Cheshire Cat: Seer

Alice
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
The White Rabbit
The Dodo
Names for the humans are for story purposes. Humans will be sent a pm saying they are human not the specific character. Also 2 phantoms will result in a death regardless of role and everything.

Mashi

askalice23, Humans will most likely only have two Day Phases to lynch (And if I'm correct, they have to lynch the Brutal Wolf last otherwise they lose).

I would suggest you add three more Humans and then you're set.

askalice23

Alright thanks for that Mashi dont want another lop sided game.. if any one else has any critiques or ideas please let me know... cause if i do host i want to host a decent game... on that note

ok TWG XIV: Escape from Wonderland

It seems that i have fallen into that hole while chasing a talking rabbit. Where i have landed i do not know. It is a magical place filled with vibrant colors, talking animals, and some interesting people. I think i may have upset the royal family here. They have sentenced me to death and are searching for me. I must now escape wonderland before they kill me. I must be careful on who i trust in this strange little world.

Queen of Hearts: Master wolf
The Red Queen: Brutal wolf
The Red King: Wolf

Cheshire Cat: Seer

Alice
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
The White Rabbit
The Dodo
Bill the Lizard
The Mouse
The Walrus

Names for the humans are for story purposes. Humans will be sent a pm saying they are human not the specific character. Also 2 phantoms will result in a death regardless of role and everything.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on December 15, 2010, 02:19:43 PMAlice
Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum
The White Rabbit
The Dodo
Bill the Lizard
The Carpenter
The Walrus

That makes it better. 8)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

askalice23

haha alright the carpenter over the mouse..

kinda makes more sense looking at it now

DrP

YES! Alice and Wonderland FTW
askalice

askalice23

Nakah

You had me at . AskAlice

universe-X