Submissions for Dec. 22-ish Update - 3 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, December 11, 2010, 02:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

It's not that I don't have time, it's just that for all the time I spend doing updates, I spend less time doing my own stuff. Actually, since starting updating, I think I've only arranged 1 perhaps 2 songs. I only want a week, or so off. It's not that long considering the history of NSM :P Actually, it might be an opportunity to try out a slightly modified submissions system, which hopefully might work. Or not. I dunno.

On a side note, for anyone who hasn't submitted anything, or still wants to submit more, I'll leave this one open until the end of the year. I'll try to get it all uploaded on the 1st.

Winter

Yeah, I'm definitely interested to see the new Submission system.

The Deku Trombonist

Trust me, it's nothing special. And I mean nothing. It's only a slight variation.

Winter

If the "Edit" Tab would allow us to do more than delete than that, that would be nice, cause once or twice I have added the wrong PDF.

The Deku Trombonist

Yeah, it happens, but it's not the end of the world. Unfortunately, it's not like JaMaHa has alot of time on his hands to fix that up.

Jamaha

What Deku is talking here isn't the same thing what I might have perhaps mentioned on IRC.

Just FYI.

The Deku Trombonist

Jamaha

Olimar12345

sooo,  um....are my arrangements in the clear for the next update??
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

Righteo JaMaHa, but I still stick to my previous statement: No-one tells me anything :P

Olimar: I'm getting there. The going's a little slow this time around for some reason. It just so happens that you're the second-to-last person to post submissions so you're kind of near the bottom of the pile of submissions to look through. I've still got 3 to go over before I get to yours, then winter's.

Edit: All done.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

The Deku Trombonist

I think we'll call submissions for this one closed. But I guess, If you really want to, you could still add more before the end of today, MY time. It's on my forum profile.

TalesEXlife

I shouldn't post here, but l have question's: when is the Update ???

Olimar12345