The Request Thread!!(*closed*)(sorry I will not make them :( )

Started by MetroidHunter26, April 02, 2008, 06:18:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

I made this post to show off some sigs. but it usualy escelates with me making more and putting more stress on me. and I think if I stop with this for a little while (Making sigs entirly) I will feel better so wish me luck. >___>

HugoMeister

You are truly amazing.  :o

They're both pwnsome.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Lildigipoke2

YOU'RE TOO GOOD! Just go home! Go home! jk  :P

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

MetroidHunter26

You just practice in GIMP! and I will also make the winner of the tourny THESE TYPES OF SIGS with there Favorite Character!

HugoMeister

O_O

Must....win.....tourny....

*drools

MetroidHunter26

Beethoven II

Lol, too cool.  On the second one, you just rotated snake and put the background for the foreground....Am I right? Very good though.

MetroidHunter26

Yeah pretty much but it makes him look like he's sneaking or something. XD I like it!

KefkaticFanatic

What I really am wondering is how you made the backrounds, cause they're like awesome.

me irl
[close]

MetroidHunter26

One simple tool. Brushes  ;D having an extensive library of brushes helps make tons of sigs! and not only that but mixing different sets of brushes realy makes some weird turnouts. Like snakes and sonics sigs!
Also if you win 2nd place in the tourney (I havn't disscused this with Concerto yet) you'll win a smaller type of sig like so!

MetroidHunter26

So I made some new ones if you guys want to see ;) and the 2nd place sig wont be happining but I will make small "I was in the NSM tourney!" things for all the people who are in it!

MetroidHunter26

HugoMeister

Wait....the only reason I wasn't in it was because my PC died....

Can I still has sig plz?  :-\

Lildigipoke2

the new ones are absolutely amazing! You are the master! ALL HAIL MH26

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE