News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

NinSheetMusic now accepts PDF!

Started by Jamaha, December 05, 2010, 05:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I suppose that will be up to the updaters.  Maybe a staff vote?  Or even community vote?  Or a JaMaHa vote.  Also, I'm going to make a topic in the Submission section to do with updating the sheets with .PDF's.  

Edit:  I'm slooooow

Olimar12345

damnit, this is gonna take forever... but whatever, i guess :)
Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on December 05, 2010, 09:44:19 AMA MUS/midi combo had better still be a requirement.  Having random arrangements missing preview functions would be a pain in the ass.

yeah, these need to still be the dominant 2-no submiting pdf's only
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

At least a midi should be required if you're going to have a PDF.  I really don't feel like playing a sheet if I can't hear the preview of it.  Plus it makes checking them a pain.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Yeah, and if you have a midi then there's no reason you can't have a MUS as well.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Everyone's managed to make MUS's and MIDI's fine up until now, and PDF's take a few seconds to create from either. Can't all be compulsory?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Winter

D: :(

kay i take credit for making it happen ;)

Maretocks

I take credit for making a bunch. :P But now I have to edit all the PDF info details...and then reupload. *Sigh*
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

BobbyTheCat

Signatureâ,,¢

I love ETFROXX.

samoht.belac

Lol, I signed up just to say how grateful I am for this :p

Winter

;) I told you guys it would attract members!

I'm glad you joined! Welcome to NSM

fabbemannen

Supporting this seriously! When I've wanted to check a song on someone else's computer, it's not often they have Finale.