News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Great Job

Started by PianoMan, November 30, 2010, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PianoMan

I'd just like to say that you guys here have done a fantastic job at revamping the site since the crashes two years ago. I thought the site was gonna die. It's great to see that the site is growing well and at a fast pace. Good job, and thanks, everyone.

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Shadoninja

cheers to Nakah, Concerto, Nintendude, and DekuTrombonist.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Dude

I think DekuTrombonist is the only one of those who actually updates the site.

Concerto and Nakah do stuff, but Ninny hasn't been seen for a few weeks/months...

Olimar12345

Quote from: Dude on December 01, 2010, 12:29:45 PMI think DekuTrombonist is the only one of those who actually updates the site.

Concerto and Nakah do stuff, but Ninny hasn't been seen for a few weeks/months...

i'd hafta agree...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

universe-X

PianoMan! You should come back and make things a little more active. ;)

Shadoninja

I was referring to all the people who have at least started after the massive dead period.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PianoMan

Considering I actually know about music now and I have a better ear, it's an enticing opportunity. Junior year's a bitch, though. I'll try. I miss this place.

Qew

Junior year is a bitch huh? well I know how you feel, but to be honest even one sheet would be brilliant. I'm in senior year myself and summer holidays along with a ton of work just popped up but I'm still trying to make some sheets ^_^; I've been here almost 3 years, no way the site's going to die, it's far too awesome.

Winter

Qew, your avatar reminds me of that old 7up commercial where they hold the cans upside down the whole time and call it dnL

PianoMan

Yeah I think I found this place in like 2007. I don't remember a lot of people, so I'm not sure on whom I can pull seniority =P

Nintendude73

Quote from: olimar12345 on December 01, 2010, 04:11:49 PM
Quote from: Dude on December 01, 2010, 12:29:45 PMI think DekuTrombonist is the only one of those who actually updates the site.

i'd hafta agree...
Yep, me too. :P  DekuTrombonist certainly deserves the most credit for everything that's going on now, and he's certainly showing no signs of stopping.

I visit the site multiple times a day to keep up to date on what's going on, but I definitely don't contribute anything any more.  I still want the best for the site though.

KefkaticFanatic

Compliments?  Surely you know that this section is only for complaints and whining about broken things.  Nobody ever gives positive feedback here.

That's silly.

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!