News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Jokes

Started by SlowPokemon, November 30, 2010, 04:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on March 28, 2017, 06:11:50 PMWhat was teenage Charles Darwin's favourite clothing store?

Abercrombie & Finch
Survival of the Horowitztest.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

Dudeman

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on March 28, 2017, 06:33:01 PMSurvival of the Horowitztest.
Sssssswing-and-a-miss, ladies and gentlemen.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

How do you start a rave in Ethiopia? Nail a piece of toast to the ceiling.

Just kidding, they don't eat. Ever had Ethiopian food? No? Yeah, neither have they..
what is shitpost

Dudeman

I think PDS has just given up at this point
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Dudeman on March 28, 2017, 09:25:05 PMI think PDS has just given up at this point
Ha actually you aren't far off. My sense of humor got dark when I got depressed a while back and has stuck with me since.

Speaking of...

"Wow honey, I never thought our son would go that far!"

"I know, the catapult is amazing! Go get our daughter!"
what is shitpost

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Dark-er. Happy?

Or we can have a dark humor contest
what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

See like...there's a difference between black humor and just being edgy to get a shocked or upset reaction... your jokes about Ethiopia fall into the latter category because they aren't funny and make fun of too gross and horrible a subject
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

I though Ethiopia jokes were stereotypical standard dark humor jokes, like "your mom" jokes are for idk humor
Cuss humor?

mikey

ethiopian jokes are dumb.  Even ethiopians have heard of them.

When my scout troop goes camping we bring a bunch of faggots to throw on the fire
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 29, 2017, 04:44:32 PMWhen my scout troop goes camping we bring a bunch of faggots to throw on the fire
Dark wordplay. Rather interesting.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

The more I read that joke the more confused I get. Someone halp plz?

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Dudeman on March 29, 2017, 05:58:24 PMThe more I read that joke the more confused I get. Someone halp plz?
It's a play on the word "faggot", meaning both a bundle of sticks & a derogatory term for homosexuals.

...that being said, it still wasn't a great joke...

Dudeman

Ohhhhh, I knew the latter but not the former. Yeah, that was...interesting...

Dude

Not really amusing tho, imho