News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One

Started by SlowPokemon, November 29, 2010, 05:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 03, 2011, 10:33:31 PMNot really.
ok, then. Sorry. 

I can't wait until Part 2 is released.  then I'll get it with the Fountain of Youth.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

This bot is actually slightly smarter.

Sort of.

Except making your avatar a mattress is kinda stupid.

Raymondbl

yeah lol.  I actually didn't notice he was a bot until he put his avatar on, because I don't look at signatures much :P
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Cobraroll

Actually, I'm not sure this one is a bot. She is on-topic and doesn't mention any specific brands of mattress.

However, her profile contains links to a double mattress website, and the email she provides implies that she was born in '91, while her profile page says "Age: 23".

Either, Kelsey Reed is a (stolen?) identity used for a specific Harry Potter bot, or this is a sentient spammer.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

I like the personal avatar text...no shit xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Is anyone else going to the midnight showing for the last movie? I'm glad to say I am! I'm really, really excited.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Nah. Was thinking about it but our theater's nearly sold out, and I don't feel like sitting in a crowded theater with groups of teenagers who dress up and be loud and obnoxious.

EDIT: Unless of course I was in a group of them...which I wouldn't have been. So meh.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Well, I'm going with friends, anyway. So that's why it'll be bearable.

And again - first midnight showing of a movie. That's more of the exciting part.

KefkaticFanatic

Going to the midnight showing and an early showing on Wednesday ;)

Though everyone should be saying "f u MG" with me since he's touring Europe and going to like 5 premieres including the Ireland and FREAKING LONDON ones.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

5? Christ. Lucky. u_u Then again, I'm happy I can just go to one.

SuperFireKirby

Meh, I'll probably just watch part 2 when its out on dvd. Just saw part one a few days ago.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nebbles

Nebbles

SO! Has anyone else seen this fantastic movie yet?

KefkaticFanatic

Yes it was really good, especially how the last few minutes didn't exist and it ended with the panning out with them on the bridge.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I liked how they pulled the epilogue off, actually. Though everyone groaned when they saw "19 years later" appear on the screen. XD Then we all "awww'd" at the kids.