News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ???

Started by master_gamer38, November 23, 2010, 05:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twgplayer7

I'm definitely saying that twgplayer8 is someone pretty dumb if they think that typing like that is going to make us think that's askalice. Askalice's spelling is not bad. He just doesn't always capitalize, and his posts are in huge blocks.

And if they were actually typing like that, they're REALLY dumb, for a different reason.

Therefore... I think that twgplayer1 is Universe x from the typing style and lack of anything helpful to say. That being said, twgplayer8 is either Universe if I was wrong about the first one, Jake, or Slow, them being the youngest here and Slow and Universe being the least experienced.

That's also assuming that SFK and Dude aren't one of them, both because they're better than that and I am already fairly sure they are players 2 and 4.

Quote from: twgplayer5 on November 24, 2010, 01:47:47 PMMinus 1 Hour.

So tonight when it ends.

PST: 9 PM
MST: 10 PM
CST: 11 PM
EST: 12 AM

I'm quite surprised people don't know time zones.

Okay, from this I suggest something and infer another.
Suggestion: Everyone set their twg accounts to CST time.

Infer: From the word "quite" I'm guessing that this person either lives outside the U.S., or is drpamplemousse or Concerto. Again, assuming he's not Dude or SFK. :| I'm inclined to say drpamplemousse or Concerto--mostly drpamplemousse--because of the fact that they were the only one understanding of the time zones last game.

[/post that wasn't really helpful except for alter ego guessing]

twgplayer7

Also, I'm ruling out twgplayer8 as winterkid because of the fact that they were on Who's Online at the same time.

twgplayer8

You are terrible at this.

twgplayer7

Maybe so. ::) Also, now I believe that you may be Mashi. Forgot he was playing this game. :|

twgplayer8

twgplayer3

twgplayer8

master_gamer38

???

No one has died. It is now Day One. This phase ends on Friday, November 26th, at 11:00 pm CST.

1. SlowPokemon
2. Concerto No.20 in D minor
3. drpamplemousse
4. askalice23
5. Dude
6. winterkid09
7. jake3343
8. universe-X
9. SuperFireKirby
10. Mashi
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer9

Just because I hate to see people arguing about names, I am *CENSORED*. (MG EDIT)

That aside, I'm not going to make identity accusations unless it needs to be done. I'm gonna go through and analyze the players like I would any game, here goes.

twgplayer1) did nothing but guess identities and announce they were waiting for wolfings. He was active and I do not believe he is a wolf.

twgplayer2) Said that he liked this style of play, and said it was bad to go about revealing true identities, then later asked who was wolfed, then realized the phase wasn't over. I'm not one to talk though, I thought it was a day phase at the beginning :p -no opinion on role.

twgplayer3) The only comments from this player were about the avatar conversation, no name accusations, and liked to quote people and laugh and/or make sarcastic remarks. Sounds like he is trying to avoid the topic but be active, this persons activities are wolfy.

twgplayer4) One post, which said they were going on a thanksgiving trip and wouldn't be back for a day.
that's understandable. Any comment on the game? nope.

twgplayer5) Announced they were excited for the game, asked MG a question, then helped with the time zone question. Again I don't blame ANYONE for having nothing to say.

twgplayer6) No posts.

twgplayer7) Probably the most active of us all, took the first post, suggests gaming ideas to MG, asked the time zone question, comments on people's identities a lot, probably from being accused by twgplayer1. this person says they have lynching ideas, in MY opinion, that's a dead giveaway, this person wanted to be on time for wolfing? but how would anyone have lynching ideas at this point. then twgplayer7 makes a big post still only accusing people of who their identities are, then answers the time zone question. Also, twgplayer7 is apparently watching the who's online section intently..... Wow I'm one to talk ::)

twgplayer8) Not a wolf, he forgot that there was only 2 wolves and made a big list of possible roles, which for the record is wrong :/ cause I'm a human.

twgplayer9) Me. Analyze me on your own.

twgplayer10) Cracks a joke. That's all

Okay, so obviously nobody was wolfed, maybe PM's weren't sent in? twgplayer 6 was created and was active 6 hours after being created, regardless of whether they posted. Maybe this was to send in a PM?

I have no explanation for why nobody was wolfed, we just have the first swing I guess.

twgplayer9

oops, I forgot.
twgplayer6

twgplayer7

Well, I wish I could vote for twgplayer8 or 1, but no. 9 is right--they are probably human. :|

Now--here's a giveaway. NO ONE WAS WOLFED. Which means that the wolves either could not decide, or, more likely, WERE NOT ACTIVE.

twgplayer4 left early, and twgplayer6 has had no posts.

For this reason I'm agreeing with no. 9 and voting twgplayer6.

About my earlier lynch ideas--I was going to say that we should vote off player1 because of his lack of helpfulness, and if not for those points you just said I probably would have voted for either him or twgplayer8 for the same reason. :P Those were my "lynch ideas", not really anything big.

Also, I don't think you should have claimed your identity. :-\ That makes us see you in a different way.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Nakah on November 09, 2010, 07:13:50 PMWhat merits a 5 game ban? Revealing your real identity to someone in the game by any means. No one is to leave their pseudo-identity, for any reason.

twgplayer9, by claiming, you have gotten yourself banned in following games. I have censored what you said. It would appear as if only one person has seen it. As long as they don't share what happened, I'm going to try to let this game continue. Let's not screw up a good twg by not being able to read the rules.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

twgplayer9

twgplayer9

Quote from: master_gamer38 on November 25, 2010, 08:58:13 AMI'm going to try to let this game continue.

So what you want me to continue playing this game now with a shitty attitude?

You'd probably prefer banning me now and having me be the player that was wolfed.

5 games is a little excessive anyway, thanks.

twgplayer7

Quote from: master_gamer38 on November 25, 2010, 08:58:13 AMtwgplayer9, by claiming, you have gotten yourself banned in following games. I have censored what you said. It would appear as if only one person has seen it. As long as they don't share what happened, I'm going to try to let this game continue. Let's not screw up a good twg by not being able to read the rules.

I won't tell, don't worry. :P