News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

LoZ MOVIE!!!!!!

Started by razer84, April 01, 2008, 04:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Wait, what?!  Your DAD knows what Zelda is?!

razer84

Quote from: Mike on April 02, 2008, 03:06:24 PMI'm pretty sure the opposite happened.
nope, that's what happened.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 02, 2008, 03:19:29 PMWait, what?!  Your DAD knows what Zelda is?!

yep, my dad's cool like that.
...but he doesn't like Zelda. he's into video games, mostly FPSs and action games, and he thinks Zelda is too boring (i.e. too much just walking around, not enough action, etc.). please don't flame my dad.

damn commies.

KefkaticFanatic

My Dad is also cool, he plays Lost Planet 'cause its awesome and dislikes Halo because the gameplay is bland and boring.

Your Dad has a valid reason, Zelda games are majorly overrated.
Other platformer games like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are far superior to any of the Zelda games.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 02, 2008, 05:36:55 PMMy Dad is also cool, he plays Lost Planet 'cause its awesome and dislikes Halo because the gameplay is bland and boring.

Your Dad has a valid reason, Zelda games are majorly overrated.
Other platformer games like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are far superior to any of the Zelda games.

HELL YEAH!! finally someone agree's with me! I've never really liked Zelda anyways, thats why there's like only 3 sheets on my site ::)

Mike

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 02, 2008, 05:36:55 PMOther platformer games like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are far superior to any of the Zelda games.

What? What! WHAT!?! How can you say such an insane thing. Just Link to the Past by itself can kick any other game's ass, if they had any, without even trying, then kill them and use their cart/disk corpse as toilet paper.

Wolfos

Quote from: Mike on April 02, 2008, 07:44:35 PM
Quote from: gamer4251 on April 02, 2008, 05:36:55 PMOther platformer games like Banjo Kazooie and Tooie are far superior to any of the Zelda games.

What? What! WHAT!?! How can you say such an insane thing. Just Link to the Past by itself can kick any other game's ass, if they had any, without even trying, then kill them and use their cart/disk corpse as toilet paper.

I agree.  ;D

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Mike on April 02, 2008, 07:44:35 PM

Um... not really ::)

KefkaticFanatic

Link to the Past is great and all, but it gets boring after the first few playthroughs, I can 100% it in a few hours now.  The Banjo games?  Excellent gameplay and great writing, the latter Zelda doesn't have.

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

Banjo Games wiil stay in your cartridge for months, Link to the Past, Like Gamer said, Gets boring- much like some mario games.

KefkaticFanatic

Except Mario 64 or Super Mario World of course, those games are teh awesomez

me irl
[close]

Tompa

There is a Zelda movie that's being worked on though: The Legend of Zelda: Hero of Time.

Also, Mike, could you please change that picture? It's lagging like insane when I'm scrolling through it...

Gu4n

Problems again?

Majora's Mask > A Link To The Past > Banjo Kazooie > Banjo Tooie > Ocarina of Time..

Then again.. How cares? As long you're having fun playing the games. ^-^

B-Kpianist

exactly- I have more fun with Banjo Games rather than Zelda games... so yeah :)

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: G-Han on April 03, 2008, 07:42:49 AMThen again.. How cares? As long you're having fun playing the games. ^-^
Yeh, how cares anyhoo...
:P :P :P

You guys need to read up on the new BK game plot http://www.rareware.com/company/news.html

me irl
[close]

B-Kpianist

They said at the end:
"So what do you think? Which one's true? Any of them, or did we make them all up? Nah, we're not that bad. Are we?"

Sorry if I sound retarted, but dat means all those rumors were false, right?