News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournaments!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, March 29, 2008, 12:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Well another reason I won't do it is that I probably won't have time and just not show up :P

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I'm in for the fun. not for the competition.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ZnD

Akiro

Certian items shouldn't be allowed like the hammer or golden hammer.

Most other items you can catch if a person throws it.

KefkaticFanatic

No items = no fun, the point of brawl is to be awesome chaotic fun, isn't it?  You can turn off the golden hammer, but the normal hammer is fine.  Other items to be turned off: Clock that annoys the hell out of me because when I grab it it slows down me as well as everyone, and the Lightning which shrinks you when you grab it or makes everyone else bigger over half the time >:(

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Don't forget the gay smoke bomb. If we're getting rid of the lightning, then get rid of the item that sucks the most.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Akiro

What? Gay smoke bomb?  It's hardly even a bomb, it's actually fun to screw around with.

Besides, you can catch it or use shield.

HugoMeister

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

The smoke bomb is awesome! I think in one of the matches with Shado, ZnD, and I, we had this huge clump of them from either Tingle or my Final smash that completely covered the stage, it was awesome fun.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Eh. Think what you want. I hate the smoke bomb, but I like Lightning and Clocks.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Since everyone wants items, I will put some in.us

ZnD

Shiny Boy

Suggestions for items:
Smash Ball
Dragoon Piece
Poke Ball
Assist Trophy
Smart Bomb
Gooey Bomb
Smoke Ball
Maybe Green Shell and Beam Sword.
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on April 02, 2008, 11:01:09 PMSince everyone wants items, I will put some in.us

Heh, I can tell you posted from your Wii :P

I'd say we can keep all items except maybe the star, clock, and lightning, but maybe we could have ALL items.

me irl
[close]