News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

101 Reasons? Why Brawl sucks :0

Started by MetroidHunter26, March 28, 2008, 10:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

ha ha i like number 65: Dark Toon Link has creepy eyes. so true!   :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

HugoMeister

I lol'd at "Brawl is only 5 letters away from Satan!"

That one was the best.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Lildigipoke2

Quote from: HugoMeister on April 01, 2008, 05:49:03 PMI lol'd at "Brawl is only 5 letters away from Satan!"

That one was the best.
i actually didn't get that one

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

Linky

Quote from: Lildigipoke2 on April 03, 2008, 03:10:22 PM
Quote from: HugoMeister on April 01, 2008, 05:49:03 PMI lol'd at "Brawl is only 5 letters away from Satan!"

That one was the best.
i actually didn't get that one
Change 5 letters in Brawl and you get Satan

Shadoninja

that's like saying "Re-arrange 10 letters from this paragraph and you get cheesecake"
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Shiny Boy

THAT'S WHY IT'S A JOKE. Haven't you ever heard phrases like "Santa is Satan spelled inside out?"
Bow to me, for I am...Shiny Boy!

razer84

jeez, no one can get any jokes around here...

damn commies.

Super Zombie

That's about the best ten minutes I've ever spent reading. Sooooooooo funny. People on that forum thought he was being serious. "Your reasons are stupid." Yeah, cuz "It's too fun" and "Devil." are really serious. Retards.  ;D

Shiny Boy

Well, Devil and Nintendog not only interrupt battles, they stop them almost entirely. I hate having to stop in the middle of a battle to let an Assist Trophy do its thing, they should just join the fray and only interrupt the ones they choose for their DOOM.

lord of the duh

I think the game is fine except for the fact that they didnt put Roy on it.  I have to play as Ike, but I miss playing as Roy.

Shiny Boy

Have to? I use Ike a lot actually, and not just out of nostalgia for Roy. He's my only effective counter against Snake as used by my friends.

razer84

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on April 30, 2008, 07:16:17 PMHave to? I use Ike a lot actually, and not just out of nostalgia for Roy. He's my only effective counter against Snake as used by my friends.

i've gotten so good with Snake that i can beat three level 9 Ikes.... on Final Destination. (if you think that's no big deal, Ike's <>B can go the full length of the platform and there are no places to jump to...)

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Well, fortunately my friend doesn't have time to get that good with anyone.
Does anyone else hate custom stages? I mean, maybe it's just the ones that my friends make, but they seem really cumbersome, especially those with ceilings.

razer84

Quote from: Silence of Darkness on May 01, 2008, 07:56:06 AMWell, fortunately my friend doesn't have time to get that good with anyone.
Does anyone else hate custom stages? I mean, maybe it's just the ones that my friends make, but they seem really cumbersome, especially those with ceilings.

i made a box that you cannot escape from.

damn commies.

Shiny Boy

Me, too. Did you use drop-blocks on the top that reappear and seal exits?
That's one of two stages I've built. I'm really not impressed with Stage Builder.