News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Community Minecraft Server!

Started by Sammbo101, November 15, 2010, 04:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

Because time is worth more than money, and I don't have either of those.

Well, maybe the latter, but there's no way I could get permission to spend it on something like this, especially when my grades...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

Then sucks to your assmar.

me irl
[close]

Nakah

lol free mode from the site=a joke. The creative mode is nothing like the real game.

Sammbo101

True, but it was the free version that originally got me hooked.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 01, 2011, 04:49:10 PMWhy would you not have beta?
Because some of us don't have money, jerk.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

If you can't afford to pay $18 for a video game then I think you have bigger problems than not being able to play on Nakah's server.

me irl
[close]

Sammbo101

Hey now, the only reason i got it was because i was given it. I haven't bought a game myself in probably 6 months.

Winter

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 02, 2011, 03:09:43 PMIf you can't afford to pay $18 for a video game then I think you have bigger problems than not being able to play on Nakah's server.

Some people have priorities.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 02, 2011, 03:09:43 PMIf you can't afford to pay $18 for a video game then I think you have bigger problems than not being able to play on Nakah's server.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Looks like someone here is having their period...

Jub3r7

But if he was doing it with a cactus, it wouldn't be with himself.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

KefkaticFanatic

As I said, if you can't afford to buy video games maybe you shouldn't be spending time playing them!

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 03, 2011, 08:56:27 PMAs I said, if you can't afford to buy video games maybe you shouldn't be spending time playing them!

Sorry to intervene but that is nonsense.

Not everyone can afford it, or have better priorities, sure, but by no means does that mean they should not be playing video games. xD I don't know if that was a misworded comment or what, but it makes no sense whatsoever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I think he means, "If you can't buy a game, get a job"

KefkaticFanatic

Yes.

And if you whine about how you have free time, what the fuck are you doing with free time if your salary is so low that you can barely support yourself.

me irl
[close]