News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

The CTRL-V Game!

Started by SlowPokemon, November 11, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Simple: Press Ctrl and V, and post what comes up. If it is something you do not think shoulod be posted, don't post it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?c3ilm6qcqdqwxe9

^That's mine.

Funny, I did this once and got a personal email sent from my mom... AWKWARD...

Let the pasting commence!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Dude

SlowPokemon

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Planet of the blue Grass (Here is the song)
MID
MUS

^For my submissions thread.

It's also nice if you explain why your clipboard had that on it. xD

SuperFireKirby

I'm so glad I haven't copied anything since posting this.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

and wiimote.Rumble

hmm... i forgot where that's from

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox

^Umm, I don't remember copying Gmail's web address, but whatever...

DrP

fabbemannen

Exeggcute is both physcic and grass type. He always piss me off

Anyhow, if I'm right it should when inhaling the hammerboss, and simply picking it up. I think it's a couple of places where you can't get past without it, so you could just pick it up there

^For the videogame quiz

Winter

Either way is fine, though adding 2 spots would be ideal for sam and Concerto

Sam's played a few of these games before so he should be fine in this one. We'll see what Nakah says

also my internet is down and i don't think i'll be able to use it saturday and sunday, I've been getting on here at school.

^ from twg signups

SlowPokemon

“Sure, your dad will play ping pong with you Tyler. “
“Thanks dad,” I reply, as we start to play thinking about how different life would be if nobody had anything except cheap things that might get old. Communism will probably do that it will make everybody work the equal amount and everyone have the same things. It may make people equal, but it would also lower people’s class in life because it would lower their house and all of that.
The congress of the United States are thinking about putting communism in the United States. I think this is a bad idea, because if they do it then how would have a democracy. It couldn't be a democracy without competition. Personally I think it’s a bad idea, but if you do it there will be consequences.
In communism everyone would be paid the same amount for doing different jobs. I work like eighty hours a week, while this other guy works fifteen. He makes just as much as me Tyler going to be ticked off. When I’m going to go to a restaurant, I want what I want to order not what I’m forced to. If I want Pizza, I’m getting pizza not some budget-cut glop.
When I was little, I used to play with my friend across the street. He had some pretty cool stuff so it was a treat when I went over. With Communism everyone has exact things. Everybody had the same things there is no variety, when things get old they get thrown away.
Lastly when we had the same clothes on you couldn’t tell us apart from each other we’d all look the same with ratty clothes on and a stench that would follow us around everywhere.
I believe that the congress is doing this for luxury and budget cuts when they say we have to have the same stuff with all the same houses and they’re cheap. Like with health care the congress had to sort it all out’ but with communism everyone has the same health care with the same benefits. We could help this by just not doing it. It wouldn’t work anyway with the economy it might just get worse it may make a temporary compromise, what we need is a solution that would last a millennium.
After this talk the whole United States hope you have reconsidered and if you need to contact me well don’t. Please consider these ideas and thank you. Please don’t put communism Congress we just want to be happy, thanks.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL I think that was one of my brother's suckish papers he wrote for a class. He's in eighth grade; obviously, he was not blessed with my writing skills. Just one of the infinite things I'm better than him at.

Jub3r7

Kekai continues to help me through life struggles, even when he is hundreds of miles away.