News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG XIII: ??? Signups

Started by Nakah, November 09, 2010, 01:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

One last person...probably Concerto or ETF. .___.

Also, it will be easy to find out askalice...look at the posts tht talk a littel like this if youknow what i mean

He may be forced to use better grammar this time around, as it would be rather conspicuous...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

WOAH HOW DID I ALMOST MISS THIS, I'M IN.

Also, this was a very clever idea Nakah,  and I'm curious to see how it works.  Good job on that.

jake3343

Everyone type like askalice this game.

Do it.

askalice23

oh haha were so funny... god forbid i dont write in the same manner as a paper

SlowPokemon

That's good. xD

Anyway, let's get this party started!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sammbo101

Winter

Aw, sam you were a little late... they just filled up all the last slot... 13 hours ago

Winter

Oh, and for those who are wondering, this is my friend Sam who I know in real life, and he's played a few Werewolf games before, hey Nakah, could you add 1-2 more slots? maybe make it 3 wolves one psychic and 7 humans?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Fuuuuuuuuuuu-  I wanna plaaay toooooo. 

Mashi

If a consentience can't be reached, I'll give my spot to Concerto.

And winterkid09, although it's nice to get new players into the game, it's a bit counter productive for a new player to join a game like this (Since finding out who's who is one of the main aspects to it).  I would rather have Sammbo101 play in the next TWG.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

If needs be, I'll just watch.

Winter

Either way is fine, though adding 2 spots would be ideal for sam and Concerto

Sam's played a few of these games before so he should be fine in this one. We'll see what Nakah says

also my internet is down and i don't think i'll be able to use it saturday and sunday, I've been getting on here at school.

Sammbo101

Fine by me, usually i play TWG under the title Mafia, and i usually only play in real life, with a deck of cards. so i'll just watch. for now.

Sammbo101

And from now on, just call me 101. or sam. i hate formalities on forums.