News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Really? There's no drop down menu or anything? Hmm, that's weird, there's a button in Printmusic '09. I'd suggest asking Brassman388 seeing as he uses Finale 2009.

dahans

Alright! I have recently used the 2011 version, but it was just a free trial version. There was this insert note button.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I know how-- go to insert text, and assign the text to a measure. If you put the font as "Maestro" it's all notes and you can press q for a quarter note, etc. After the note, change the font back to Times new roman and you can type = whatever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I use the expressions tool and edit the "adagio quarter note = 40" to whatever I need.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Finale Notepad 2011 doesn't let me do that. Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

When EXACTLY will the submission thread be closed?

The Deku Trombonist

Oh, that... I probably should work something out :P. Maybe the day before? Yeah that seems good, which I guess makes it today sometime.

dahans

today  :o. Hmmmm don't know I still haven't figured out how to create the metronome marking  :-[.

The Deku Trombonist

If you can't, just put a text box indicating what speed you want and I'll put one in for you.

dahans

thanks a bunch! it's quarter past 11 pm but I think I will do it now, otherwise I will miss this update again :/.

sipan1234

Deku I have a question for you.
about. Update 12 July 2009
you know there are''The End of a Thought''from Tales of Symphonia on ninsheet.
but you may also be a new ''The End of a Thought'' accept if allowed by your

Shadoninja

would it be alright if I sent all these PDFs and Replacements in one file? and if not, if I could put them in one folder in mediafire and link to that folder.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

I'm a little lost here. ???

Also, you don't need to provide PDFs for Submissions. I'll just make them myself.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm away for a week, so I can't check submissions. Although I believe I'll still have access to the internet, I won't have access to Finale. Because of this, the next update may be pushed back a few days but I'll work that out next week. I still put up a submission topic anyway.

The Deku Trombonist

Alrighty, I'll try to look through as many submissions I can in the short time I've got now, but to be honest, I really can't bothered. This update will most likely end up being done after Christmas.