News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Submissions General Questions, Comments, etc

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 23, 2010, 05:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Really? There's no drop down menu or anything? Hmm, that's weird, there's a button in Printmusic '09. I'd suggest asking Brassman388 seeing as he uses Finale 2009.

dahans

Alright! I have recently used the 2011 version, but it was just a free trial version. There was this insert note button.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SlowPokemon

I know how-- go to insert text, and assign the text to a measure. If you put the font as "Maestro" it's all notes and you can press q for a quarter note, etc. After the note, change the font back to Times new roman and you can type = whatever.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

I use the expressions tool and edit the "adagio quarter note = 40" to whatever I need.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

Finale Notepad 2011 doesn't let me do that. Dx
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

dahans

When EXACTLY will the submission thread be closed?

The Deku Trombonist

Oh, that... I probably should work something out :P. Maybe the day before? Yeah that seems good, which I guess makes it today sometime.

dahans

today  :o. Hmmmm don't know I still haven't figured out how to create the metronome marking  :-[.

The Deku Trombonist

If you can't, just put a text box indicating what speed you want and I'll put one in for you.

dahans

thanks a bunch! it's quarter past 11 pm but I think I will do it now, otherwise I will miss this update again :/.

sipan1234

Deku I have a question for you.
about. Update 12 July 2009
you know there are''The End of a Thought''from Tales of Symphonia on ninsheet.
but you may also be a new ''The End of a Thought'' accept if allowed by your

Shadoninja

would it be alright if I sent all these PDFs and Replacements in one file? and if not, if I could put them in one folder in mediafire and link to that folder.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

I'm a little lost here. ???

Also, you don't need to provide PDFs for Submissions. I'll just make them myself.

The Deku Trombonist

I'm away for a week, so I can't check submissions. Although I believe I'll still have access to the internet, I won't have access to Finale. Because of this, the next update may be pushed back a few days but I'll work that out next week. I still put up a submission topic anyway.

The Deku Trombonist

Alrighty, I'll try to look through as many submissions I can in the short time I've got now, but to be honest, I really can't bothered. This update will most likely end up being done after Christmas.