TWG XII - The Second Great Fairy War

Started by Dude, October 20, 2010, 07:34:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Winterkid, your reasoning is weird. :|

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 21, 2010, 06:54:24 PMi can't figure out why someone would give away themselves as a nameless fairy, it just makes the blue characters easier to find.
Wouldn't this kinda make sense? :o Narrows down reds.

Also, would a Lunachild be able to bring down- never mind :P

Mashi

Claiming as regular Human very rarely ever accomplishes anything.  Through PM, it helps in seeing who's active and who's not, if someone seemed hesitant to PM his/her Role, etc., but if it's just regular posting in the topic?  Everyone is going to claim Human; Wolves, Guardian, etc. so claiming is redundant. 

Also, Dude, I'm going to request that the Day Phase be extended for another 24 hours; it's usually a bit difficult for the Humans to get settled so quickly in TWG's and Day Phase is usually when most of the work of TWG is done anyways.  Of course, this is probably my own personal bias, since I've been adjusted with 24 hour Night Phases, and 48 hour Day Phases.

In case you're unable to do this though, I will safety on Universe-X.

Jub3r7

Safety on Mashi, because it seems no one was planning to vote for him.

And in past TWG's I haven't been able to claim my role as the seer or wolf due to obvious reasons, which is why that was my first time to actually be able to post my role freely.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Wrydryn

As usual, safety on myself.(Wrydryn)
I'll post a bit later, I'm a little busy.

Jub3r7

Hah, and so am I... just gonna stay up until 2:00 doing homework and posting on the forum...

askalice23

winterkid what do you mean by making the blues easier to find?? That statement right there doesnt sit wwell with me.

Dude

Quote from: Mashi on October 21, 2010, 07:28:07 PMAlso, Dude, I'm going to request that the Day Phase be extended for another 24 hours; it's usually a bit difficult for the Humans to get settled so quickly in TWG's and Day Phase is usually when most of the work of TWG is done anyways.  Of course, this is probably my own personal bias, since I've been adjusted with 24 hour Night Phases, and 48 hour Day Phases.
Oh, right, I forgot. Thanks.

Day ends at 6:00PM EST on Saturday.

k

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 09:10:41 PMHah, and so am I... just gonna stay up until 2:00 doing homework and posting on the forum...
when voting for someone, state their name and bold it. :)

Quote from: Mashi on October 21, 2010, 07:28:07 PMIn case you're unable to do this though, I will safety on Universe-X.
Why meh? :P

Winter

Quote from: askalice23 on October 21, 2010, 09:19:13 PMwinterkid what do you mean by making the blues easier to find?? That statement right there doesnt sit wwell with me.

I am saying that if all the Nameless Fairies present themselves, then the 2 that didn't (well the Seer already has) would most likely be Seer and Guardian. You wouldn't want to make it easy for the wolves to narrow it down that easily, I would rather die for the sake of our team winning than having the Seer and Guardian gone.

Jub3r7

Quote from: universe-X on October 21, 2010, 09:36:05 PM
QuoteHah, and so am I... just gonna stay up until 2:00 doing homework and posting on the forum...
when voting for someone, state their name and bold it.
I was reffering to being busy...  :P

But I think you meant to quote this.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 21, 2010, 08:32:32 PMSafety on Mashi, because it seems no one was planning to vote for him.
I forgot to bold Mashi. My bad...

Jub3r7

Just saw your post, WK.

I'm sure the blues could say they are green, if they really wanted to.

Winter

I guess the only one that could now would be the Guardian, BTW that was your 300th post!

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh right, TWG.  Uhm, well is mastergamer an elite player?  I honestly thought that Mashi, Nakah or I would be the first to go.  We may be dealing with noobs at the game.

Winter

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on October 22, 2010, 01:16:16 AMOh right, TWG.  Uhm, well is mastergamer an elite player?  I honestly thought that Mashi, Nakah or I would be the first to go.  We may be dealing with noobs at the game.

Besides myself, who would you consider the beginner players? That might influence my decision slightly because you've got a valid point.

ETFROXX