News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Submissions for Next Update - 3 Songs

Started by The Deku Trombonist, October 14, 2010, 01:57:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brassman388

sipan1234

Quote from: Brassman388 on October 18, 2010, 12:30:29 PMBecause he's not stupid.

stupid? I just want to dekutrombonist. what to say something how who know there are mistake ok

Brassman388

Silly translations. He'll get to it when he can. Patience.

sipan1234

Quote from: Brassman388 on October 18, 2010, 01:47:01 PMSilly translations. He'll get to it when he can. Patience.

ok. but you know that English is not my first language

Olimar12345

hey deku i replaced tha pikmin song with a new 1 on my original post...and for the life of me i cant figure out how to enter a text box that doesnt attach to a measure... i've tried the drop down measure but it wont un-check...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Shadoninja

[NES]Darkwing Duck - Wolfduck Stage [MUS][MID]

[NES]Darkwing Duck - Liquidator Stage [MUS][MID]

[NES]Darkwing Duck - Megavolt Stage [MUS][MID]

Deku:
The notes are pretty well fine in all of them but what's with the formatting? I wasn't aware that we did Jazz Inkpen (or whatever Finale calls it) around here.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

The Deku Trombonist

Sipan: I listen to the original and compare with the arrangement. That's how I work out whether something is wrong or right.

dahans, Olimar, Shado: I'll get back to looking at your stuff in a couple of days, most likely Friday. I've got a huge computing project worth 20% of our grades that I have to finish.

Brassman388

As for mine, I'm currently working on it as I type this. If I don't reply about me switching the file within the time of the next update, don't update it.

sipan1234

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on October 18, 2010, 11:31:33 PMSipan: I listen to the original and compare with the arrangement. That's how I work out whether something is wrong or right.

dahans, Olimar, Shado: I'll get back to looking at your stuff in a couple of days, most likely Friday. I've got a huge computing project worth 20% of our grades that I have to finish.

So you want only the original listening

TalesEXlife

[GCN] Tales of Symphonia Sheena theme
MUS MIDI TalesEXlife and Sipan1234

Deku
Look in your thread and fix what Shadoninja suggested.

SlowPokemon

Well, since none of dahans' arrangements were accepted for small, picky reasons, he has lost all motivation and has quit arranging, according to the pm he sent me. This really sucks.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

damn, I hope he comes back sometime but seeing as he seems busy with other things I think it's for the best.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Sekter77

That does suck that he chose to quit. Just because the arrangements weren't accepted doesn't mean they were bad. I certainly appreciated quite a few of his songs. Hopefully he'll be able to find his motivation again and come back someday though.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

There's absolutely no reason that his Route 209 wasn't accepted. "Fast" and "Slow" are playing instructions I've seen on published sheets, and somewhat difficult ones at that. And too much harmony? Seriously? I can just play the top notes of the chords with the left hand and get the same result. :P

I'm glad that our standards are raising, but, yeah, DekuTrombonist is kinda pissing me off.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen