News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XI: POSTGAME

Started by Nakah, October 11, 2010, 07:28:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

All that work... for little to nothing... I hand selected that diction and used stylistic devices. It also shows how they die... I tried to be creative.

(Sorry. Mondays at the end of the day just leave me irritated)

Jub3r7

Don't worry, drp, someone read the stories.

I know the stories in TWG don't matter, but they really spice things up and give the active players a sense of either reality or unreality, depending on the style of writing.
Reality makes the players feel like they're actually involved in something, while unreality reminds the players that it's only a game, so they don't get too stressed about anything.

While the stories aren't neccesary at all, the mixture of reality and unreality that is provided within them really helps the game go by more... tastefully.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

i read the stories when they incorporate things that are going on in the game.. like when nakah put in the arguement between me and dpr and slow in that one game.. i think it adds to the game... like it makes people care and makes it more personal

Winter

Are you kidding? i read every single story all the way through I got so caught up in them too. even after i was already dead I continued reading because the story pulled me in. I bet if anyone else read them all the way through, they'd feel the same way.

Drp, if you ever host again please keep writing with the same spark because if anything, I'm listening, haha I really enjoyed it.

By the way NICE job with my death scene :)

Jub3r7

Yes, we all enjoyed that.  ;)

SlowPokemon

Truthfully, I wish Nakah would have slipped up and said that "The guardian is guarding me for seasons he and I have worked out" thing earlier, it made it pretty obvious... though if I had my Seering results when I was supposed to, I wouldn't have needed it. xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Nakah pretty much said that on chat. haha

Nakah

It would not have mattered, since I guarded myself the entire game until the very end.

Winter

kinda seemed like a bad strategy though, while everyone else died off, its not about staying alive, it's teamwork.

Jub3r7

Except if he had guarded himself at the end, he would have won...

Nakah

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 12, 2010, 05:07:01 PMkinda seemed like a bad strategy though, while everyone else died off, its not about staying alive, it's teamwork.

Thanks for that, chief. What was it that got you killed? Exposing similarities in your actions with other team mates. Got them killed, too.

Also, with there being way too many blues in the game, there was not much I could really do as a guardian. We had a better chance of narrowing down the wolves rather than seering them, so I decided it was in my best interest to try and stay alive. Look at how that turned out, I caught two wolves in one phase.

Jub3r7

That's why it's better to have someone like Nakah or MG on the Blue's side...
I must have weighed it down...

Winter

Yep, Nakah I'm totally aware of my faults.

Winter

QuoteThanks for that, chief. What was it that got you killed? Exposing similarities in your actions with other team mates. Got them killed, too.

Also, with there being way too many blues in the game, there was not much I could really do as a guardian. We had a better chance of narrowing down the wolves rather than seering them, so I decided it was in my best interest to try and stay alive. Look at how that turned out, I caught two wolves in one phase.

Slow killed himself, did you forget? Dude and I had no warning whatsoever of that.

With all that put aside, the game is over, please just be nice.

Dude

Quote from: winterkid09 on October 12, 2010, 08:16:05 PMDude and I had no warning whatsoever of that.
Yep. I wanted to say something in-game, but I knew if I did, the humans would suspect me more than you already did.