News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concerto No.20 in D minor

EDIT Alrighty, uh, the room is http://tinychat.com/concerto and the password to join is "concertoisawesomeThe password has been changed, if you want access to the room, PM Ruto.

So, anyone been to tinychat.com?  I have.  It's FREAKIN kinda cool.  Anyways....NSM TINY CHAT FOR FUN TIMES COOLIO SUNDAY 10PM EST!!!  Oh btw you'll need a webcam for the fun times.  Anyone interested?

Some rules to keep in mind:

1) In general, forum rules apply to tinychat.

2) Exhibit appropriate behavior towards other members. This is in both text and in broadcasts. No means no. Inappropriate broadcasts would not only resolve in an immediate ban, but will be flagged and reported to tinychat. I don't need to explain what an inappropriate broadcast is.

3) Identify yourself when asked. If you sign in without identifying yourself within two minutes, you will be banned from the chat room. This is to protect members in the chat and broadcasters. You can always identify yourself first and joke around later.

4) If a moderator (Concerto or Ruto) asks questions about your identity or previous activity, answer truthfully. It will reduce your sentence, compared to being caught lying. Anyone suspect may be removed from the chat.

5) Tinychat issues should be handled by the chat moderators. Leave the forum moderators out of it.

6) New rules may be suggested in the future.

Keep in mind that if you are under 18, you are breaking tinychat's terms of service. I'm not encouraging the younger members to break their rules, but if you do, be prepared to get into more trouble with tinychat if you get reported.

Ruto

I am! I have a tinychat account I think...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ETFROXX

Ruto

Oh yeah, if this happens one a regular basis, there should be something like a password to get into the chat room. There was this tinychat for another forum where a guy/troll turned on his webcam and started to do...things. The chatroom had mostly girls in it so yeah.

I don't think there's similar trolls here but I'm just throwing it out here! Also the webcam thing scares me a little lol.

KefkaticFanatic

well of course.

Though when I did it all night with people from school we never had a problem :o

me irl
[close]

Ruto

With people you know in real life, there's no problem. But this was a community that had mostly girls and an ED page, so there are sick people. I'm not that concerned about NSM's tinychat though.  :P

I just hope the guests that lurk on the forum aren't going to cause trouble there.

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

universe-X

I might attend. Probably not. I'll need a tinychat account if I do end up doing this.

Is this only for tomorrow at 10 or can we come back to the chat anytime?

KefkaticFanatic

I don't have a webcam so I would just borrow my mom's mac if I really wanted to.  Though I'll get a netbook by the end of next month.

me irl
[close]

Just whoever feels like joining.  I'll get a chat room link on this page a little bit before the time said above.  Also, if you need an account, just get one.  It's super easy.  It could be fun to do this every sunday.  Like weekly review or somfin.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Alrighty, uh, the room is http://tinychat.com/concerto and the password to join is "concertoisawesome"  Yeeeeah.

Ruto

Winter

so this is 10:00 pm in what time zone?

KefkaticFanatic

Or join now cause we have peoples

me irl
[close]