News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Super cool NSM tinychat!

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, October 09, 2010, 03:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

The kefka impersonator sucked. He/she sounded too dumb to be kefka. My impersonation was better.

Wonder if it' was the same as the Jamaha impersonator too? Anyway, there's this rule in tinychat that you can't be anon in tinychat because perverts. Check out the rules sometime.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Ruto on September 07, 2015, 06:46:35 PMThe kefka impersonator sucked. He/she sounded too dumb to be kefka. My impersonation was better.

Wonder if it' was the same as the Jamaha impersonator too? Anyway, there's this rule in tinychat that you can't be anon in tinychat because perverts. Check out the rules sometime.

I can do a really good kefka impersonation. I just have to be sure to stay inactive and never do anything on the forums.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Saria

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 07:00:03 PMI can do a really good kefka impersonation. I just have to be sure to stay inactive and never do anything on the forums.

that's not nice u fukin piece of shit

go the fuk ahead
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Are you kidding?
You're telling her to NOT be less active.
what is shitpost

Saria

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on September 07, 2015, 07:35:13 PMAre you kidding?
You're telling her to NOT be less active.

O I see what you mean. I'll edit my post then. Good thinking m8.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ThatGamer on September 07, 2015, 07:00:03 PMI can do a really good kefka impersonation. I just have to be sure to stay inactive and never do anything on the forums.

I'll always come back to ban u tho, don't worry <3

me irl
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

braix

I can't open the chatroom in the Tinychat app and I've been grounded from my computer since Wednesday rip
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on April 28, 2015, 06:48:06 PM
what are you doing stop making nsm a better place by spreading happiness

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Ruto

aww I went to take a shower ._.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Jamaha

Quote from: Ruto on September 07, 2015, 06:46:35 PMWonder if it' was the same as the Jamaha impersonator too?

Now I'm curious.

Dude

should we change the password so it can't get on?