News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

TWG XI: Beyond Azincourt

Started by master_gamer38, October 02, 2010, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

umm i know im dead but etf cant be wolfed... ame de sol cant be wolfed it says so in you rules

Nakah

Hurray the King of England wasted his kill.

Nakah

I take that back, etf is dead. That wasn't considered a 'wolfing' kill.

Nakah

Putting the roles out there so that it's apparent to everyone:

Dude is a wolf
  Jubert is the guardian
  I'm the Seer

This will be interesting.

Jub3r7

I'm going to use random.org to pick who I'm guarding tonight.
Either me or Nakah.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

So if I choose the one who Juber isn't guarding, I win?

Damnit, this is hard! D:

I shall use random.org too. Good luck to the humans. ;)

Jub3r7

Question: Does ETF count towards the human score?

Jub3r7

Nevermind. Alright, 50% chance of human win...
Wait!!! Human count is at end of DAY phase, isn't it?
So the players wouldn't be counted...
until we lynched Dude? Is that right?

DrP

Quote from: askalice23 on October 10, 2010, 08:36:23 AMumm i know im dead but etf cant be wolfed... ame de sol cant be wolfed it says so in you rules

She can't be selected to be wolfed, but if the Brutal Wolf (the Duke of Burgundy) selects the Ã,me de Sol, then she dies. Anyone can be brought down from that (except for the Fleur-de-Lis)

Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 10, 2010, 12:28:03 PMQuestion: Does ETF count towards the human score?

Yes.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on October 10, 2010, 08:48:23 PMNevermind. Alright, 50% chance of human win...
Wait!!! Human count is at end of DAY phase, isn't it?
So the players wouldn't be counted...
until we lynched Dude? Is that right?

Well, I'm not sure of the official rules, but in this case, when they die (wolfed/lynched/killed) the count decreases.

DrP

So, Night Four is over.

I will take the time to write this story (as well as the last one), so I will not begin the day phase at the moment. I have moved the game from Kronos to Kairos (where there is no time). It won't be a while (probably two hours) until the day phase (if it does or not) begins.

Everyone remained in silence, apart from each other, suspecting that the other was sided with the English. No one could be in the same room at the time, and my tavern began to see less patrons because the townsfolk was busy mourning extremely talented Frenchmen and soldiers that could have eliminated the English encampment in Azincourt in one fell swoop. Jub3r retired to his house, across from mine surprisingly. Nakah still sat on the fountain's edge and remained there for the remainder of the day. Dude sat slumped over in my tavern with nothing to do.

"What do I do?" Dude pleaded. "I really don't want my friendships to suffer and I am focusing leading the French to la victoire!"

"Just go up to one of them and tell them how you really feel," I answered as straightforward as possible. "You just need to convince them that you are not the final Englishman in the group."

"Ok, thanks so much!" Dude got up and left to seek out Nakah sitting eating a plum and enjoying the cool night air. "What are you doing out here all alone?" Dude inquired.

"Why should I tell you," Nakah said strangely. "How do I not know you are plotting to kill me?"

"What would I kill you?" Dude assured Nakah. "Remember when we were 10 and we just played on the banks of the Loire, swimming and fishing and not having to worry about having to work on the farm. Remember what happened there? Remember when we ventured down the river too far? What happened?"

"Uh..." Nakah mulled over Dude's pleadings and whispered. "You saved my life."

"See, why would I want to kill you or Jub3r for that matter. We are all close!" Dude added to Nakah's realization

"You know why Jub3r warned me against you?" Nakah pointed out. "He told me that you have a way of persuasion. I owe you my life from that day, but I feel that a rift has grown between us. You have always been a little different, especially since you weren't born here in France, and rather in the Duchy of Burgundy."

"I may be a Holy Roman, but I am true French!" Dude pointed out. "I am not like Winter who deserts his friends for his roots."

"Well, you are going to have to tell the priests what you've done, and they may deny you entrance into heaven until you confess your true sins!" Nakah guilted Dude into what he was saying.

"I guess we won't have that option now," Dude answered with a smirk on his face. Dude proceeded to step toward Nakah and push him into the fountain and stand on him until Nakah's soul lept from his body and left the face of Kronos and entered the unending afterlife in Kairos... utter bliss.

Dude got up off of Nakah, and disrobed from his French uniform and showed his true colors in his true regalia: the war suit of the Duke of Burgundy.

Jub3r, who witnessed the entire event came running down to see Nakah's lifeless body and Dude sitting with his hands in his face.

"Why the hell did you do that?" Jub3r yelled at Dude who looked like he was crying. Dude showed his face, but he wasn't crying. He had a cheshire cat grin and was laughing, and quite maliciously, too.

"It looks like it is just you and me now?" Dude laughed evilly, causing Jub3r to run away and Dude to chase after him with sword in hand.

Nakah is dead. The Game is Over. The English triumph over the French. Good Job to everyone who played!

Fun Fact: The English's final decisive victory in the first half of the war was at Azincourt.

master_gamer38

Drp, end the phase. Get this game over with. You cannot say that the phase is over, and not say what happened. You aren't doing a good job of hosting.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

DrP

like anyone was awake when the phase ended and they will wake up to a completed storyline and news of who won.

Nakah

Last second selfless acts of guarding the other is a killer.

Oh well, circumstances should not have fallen to random chance. Good job dude for playing out the odds.