News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

PS3 Games to buy?

Started by SirIngusBingus, June 30, 2009, 08:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gu4n

Quote from: G-Han on August 17, 2009, 05:22:55 AMCool. My PS3 Bioshock should be arriving this week.

Not too sure, but I think the Xbox360-version runs a bit smoother. I'll come back on this one later on.
Yeah, the Xbox360-version definitely runs smoother. I had this incredible framedrop somewhere halfway the PS3-game, so yeah.

KefkaticFanatic

This is why you never buy multiplatform games on the PS3.

me irl
[close]

Gu4n

I just don't like the Xbox 360. I don't particulary dislike it (otherwise I would already have thrown it outside the window) either.

KefkaticFanatic

Could you remind me why?  D:

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on September 02, 2009, 03:10:15 PM
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 02, 2009, 12:03:58 PMI can't believe I haven't said this yet since I have been labeled its official fanboy, but...
DARK CLOUD2!!!!!

I thought that was a PS2 game.
Doesn't mean you can't play it on a PS3.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

The newer PS3s (like mine) can't play PS2 games.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

Why would they do that? To force you to buy PS3 games and reduce customer satisfaction by an extremely high percentage?

SirIngusBingus

No, they just wanted to make the console smaller.

WiiMan96

Ricky

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 06, 2009, 08:32:26 AMWhy would they do that? To force you to buy PS3 games and reduce customer satisfaction by an extremely high percentage?
They wanted to lower the costs so people would buy the console. Right now the price is on a good level but they still haven't given back the ps2 backward compability to ps3.

SuperFireKirby

It used to have backward compatibility on the first models. Oh! NOW I REMEMBER! And they sent out a patch to the first models that shut down the backward compatibility. So if you get the first model of PS# that has never been connected to the Internet it will have backward compatibility.