TWG XI Signups

Started by Nakah, September 26, 2010, 08:55:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

If you're complaining from a simple negative critique, then get over it, it's not a big deal if a single person said it.  If not, then ignore it anyways, you shouldn't be freaking out if a single person didn't like something about your song.

Anyways, if there's ever a need for one more player, I'll be able to help in that effect; though, I won't be as devoted since I have a bit of school work to do, not enough to hinder me too dramatically though.

Winter

Wow sorry about that mood swing, I need to take my medicine :p

Never mind all that, I really do want to play, Dude cheered me up.
in

Dude

Winter

Quote from: Mashi on September 30, 2010, 03:50:30 PMIf you're complaining from a simple negative critique, then get over it, it's not a big deal if a single person said it.  If not, then ignore it anyways, you shouldn't be freaking out if a single person didn't like something about your song.

Anyways, if there's ever a need for one more player, I'll be able to help in that effect; though, I won't be as devoted since I have a bit of school work to do, not enough to hinder me too dramatically though.

That didn't help much, I wasn't freaking out, I was spilling my emotions in the wrong place, you could have said that in a less harsh way though....

Winter

Dude

"Hooray!"

The \ and / are arms and the o is the head.

DrP

Quote from: Mashi on September 30, 2010, 03:50:30 PMIf you're complaining from a simple negative critique, then get over it, it's not a big deal if a single person said it.  If not, then ignore it anyways, you shouldn't be freaking out if a single person didn't like something about your song.

Yeah, we're probably going to need you... I think the wave of "I WANNA PLAY TWG" signups is gone and now we just have to ask people to come in!

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dude on September 30, 2010, 04:06:39 PM"Hooray!"

The \ and / are arms and the o is the head.
How do I remove pervertedness from my mind completely?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

The "arms" part wouldn't make sense, but the "head" part sure does. -_-

DrP

Can someone please get people to fill in the last two slots??? that would be super fantastich!

Winter

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 30, 2010, 08:30:44 PMCan someone please get people to fill in the last two slots??? that would be super fantastich!

I'm trying to get my friend to come to these forums, If he joins tomorrow I'll show him this page, k?

DrP

Well, I think Mashi is going to take a spot... and I have to wait and see what dahans says!

Winter

Sounds good, He'll need to learn to play and read old games first anyway.

DrP

... and that will take some time since there are a lot of games and stuff!!

But he can always join if one of the two doesn't join!

Winter

I guess we'll find out huh?