TWC(The Werewolf Council)

Started by Nakah, September 26, 2010, 08:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nakah

I have decided to create a council for all matters concerning TWG, and so I introduce to you in this thread: The Werewolf Council(TWC). This council consists of 5 members who are experienced with TWG and display a well-rounded knowledge of the game. Right now these members are:

Concerto No. 20 in D Minor

Master_Gamer38

Jake3343

Mashi

Nakah

The members of this council have final say in any matter concerning game rules, suggestions, questions, and so forth. There are, however, specific things that TWC will oversee:

1. If any member wishes to host a game, they must first bring their ideas forth to TWC and earn the approval of one of it's members. Each member wishing to host a game must complete at least 1 game of TWG.

2. If a player breaks a rule, the matter will be discussed and a punishment decided in this thread amongst the TWC members.

3. If a TWC member feels at any time that a player has broken a rule, then they may ban this player from any current game or resolve the issue in anyway they deem fit.

The Werewolf Council is pretty much here to just provide a structural base for the forum, to make sure things don't get out of hand. This way the forum will always be governed with knowledge and experience.  Any decision that is made that will affect a member, game, or the forum itself will be decided upon by TWC.

askalice23

well i assume this is where i should post this... dude i am sorry no hard feelings i was worried because you seemed inactive past games and sfk was inactive as well. there was no need for name calling and i apologize for that. your game seems fine and i think alot of what was said was due to a few things that are going on in the real world. so i apologize and your game deserved a fair shot and if i ruined that then i apoligize..... with that being said i will most likely take a break from the forums because things may have just took a turn for the worst so i will see you in the future unless things get better soon and i can play the next twg

Dude

Thank you for apologizing, askalice. At least someone here has enough balls to say he's sorry.
* Dude looks at some people.

DrP

This isn't prompted because of askalice or the previous post:

I would like to express my apologies to dude and the rest of the community that was affected. I am a very apologetic person (in certain cases) and I HATE to have something hang over my head. Dude: I was wrong to attack something so frivolous and trivial it kinda backfired on the both of us. I now have that doppelganger hanging over me as I host the game, filled with guilt and remorse, but Nakah did run it through the randomizer. I also totally understand where you're coming from, a bit... I glanced over the chat logs. I know what it's like to have a mental disability, though my case isn't as full blown as others... and I can totally understand your reasons for erupting at all of us. People, like us, have difficulties in certain social situations that may become overwhelming at certain times, as it is hard for someone to process that. We lack in non-communication situations and have limited empathy in other situations (we are the smarter of the people though... over 60% of NASA has people diagnosed with AS). Anyways, Dude, you are an excellent TWG player, especially in the ones I have analyzed where you stayed in the game past the second night! You can't show your true skill because you keep on getting wolfed/lynched early!

Anyways, I really sorry to everyone for that, and others feel the same way, but don't want to express it. If anyone could here the inflection in which I am saying this, you may see my apology as sincere, otherwise you can just think your own way and then continue with whatever thoughts you have towards that.

Lastly, I encourage everyone to play the game, because it really could get everything back and "happy" once again... where we use our minds to strategically determine who's a wolf! It will all further our development in playing an effective game (including me). For the future, I promise to choose a game that is seen as something un-biased and fair! 

I really want to thank you all who took the time to read this and hear me out.

Dude

Thanks for apologizing. I was just as big of an ass too. :(

Also, it wasn't you I was referring to.  He still has yet to say anything to me...

Jub3r7

I attempted to point out the fact that askalice23 wasn't helping, but as u-x said, my voice doesn't mean anything much on this forum.

Sorry for mentioning Kefka, I couldn't help it.  ;)
The weird thing is... it felt like u-x was attacking me?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on September 27, 2010, 10:56:44 AMThanks for apologizing. I was just as big of an ass too. :(

Also, it wasn't you I was referring to.  He still has yet to say anything to me...

I'm extremely sorry, Dude. I was very insensitive in the host signup thread. The only reason I didn't apologize yet is because I have been at school all day. I truthfully had no idea you had a disability, but either way it was no excuse to go all KF on you.

Let's just put everything behind us, okay? Forgive and forget and whatnot?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Quote from: Jub3r7 on September 27, 2010, 12:25:43 PMI attempted to point out the fact that askalice23 wasn't helping, but as u-x said, my voice doesn't mean anything much on this forum.
Sorry for mentioning Kefka, I couldn't help it.  ;)
The weird thing is... it felt like u-x was attacking me?
Once again, I didn't mean any offense. Really. It's not that it doesn't mean anything. It's not as listened to because there's not enough knowledge behind it. Ya know what I mean? o.o I really didn't want you to feel like I was attacking you.

And towards the whole quad-fight:

Nakah

Nakah

universe-X

Umm, so I have a question.

I told my friend about TWG and how it works, and he's considering joining a game one day.

He... is really good with deception. He's been able to tell when I (or anyone else) is lying, whether face to face or through text. I don't know how it will work since he doesn't know any of you and it's been a while since he's studied it. (However, he has used it on his teacher recently.)

Anyways, should someone with skill in deception be allowed to partake in TWG?

Mashi

I'm not sure whether you're being serious or not.

People like that are people we want in TWG's, Universe X.

Also, this should have been posted in the TWG Suggestions, Questions, and Comment Thread, for future reference.

universe-X

Completely serious. And ok, I forgot about that topic. I'll post it there. Thanks.

Raymondbl

Wow, I never noticed this thread.  I could have put it to great use.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SlowPokemon

This is not a thread for pointless arguments.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.