News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

ETF can draw? Maybe?

Started by ETFROXX, September 22, 2010, 05:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ETFROXX

The head is big.. Oh well, I'm workin' on getting better.

And sure! Slowpoke it is!

SlowPokemon

Don't make me look bad, now!  ;)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

those are pretty nice!! I saw them on facebook and saw no correlation... but I think Sandshrew is the best! Keep it up!

ETFROXX

No correlation? What's that mean? Please don't think I sound stupid, I'm just not sure what you mean by it.

DrP

Like I thought "oh, that's a cool looking Sandshrew drawing" and I didn't connect it to NSM when I found this topic... therefore it didn't correlate in my head!

Now it does! Great Work! (if I could only draw like that)... whenever I drew Pokémon, I would find the Sugimori drawing on Bulbapedia and trace on the computer screen (with a pencil and paper)... and then I just colored it in!!!

ETFROXX

Oh, okay. =P

And thank you very much. =) I'm sure you can draw, just takes patience really.

DrP

you dont really want to see my recent artwork... it is a "courtesy sign" on one of my apartment's bathroom door... it has clouds, a sun, a hill with a large flower, and next to it, it says "have a beautiful day" but up in the sky it says "the shitter is clogged"... a beautiful perception on a disgusting sitution, but our welcome sign is beautiful... words in different languages saying welcome!

Your Pokémon sketches are pretty nice... you are kinda like Tracy a bit! haha!

ETFROXX

I just wanna say I'm sorry the slowpoke is taking a while, I've got a lot of requests. =P

SlowPokemon

That's definitely fine, JK! ;) I can understand that you probably have something of a life outside NSM.

ETFROXX

Not much of one, JK. Get it? Yeah, I don't know.

SlowPokemon

rofl

just put it up whenever you want! :D

I actually made a Slowpoke head for an Animal Crossing: Wild World flag once! It was awesome!

Winter

that reminds me, on mariokart ds one of the options for the painting on the side of your kart is a "?" box

I made mine a "!" box it looked perfect, same shadowing and everything

SlowPokemon

ETFROXX

Some of my recent ones I never posted.

ETFROXX