News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Pokemon Black and White

Started by Korados, September 19, 2010, 04:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Anyone already "throwed an eye ???" on the new pokemon games? The soundtrack already is on Youtube.

This topic has been moved from the Request Board
-Shadoninja

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Korados

SlowPokemon

I just love the Souryuu City song. <3

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RadiantMiku#p/u/60/BqM7JB3vfNQ

^That's the dude's channel, and the song is set to be played first, btw. I'm pretty sure he has most of them up.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

IM gonna wait until theyre released out here before I arrange something from Black or White

Meta-Ridley

dahans

Quote from: drpamplemousse on September 30, 2010, 12:54:01 AMIM gonna wait until theyre released out here before I arrange something from Black or White
Same here. I haven't listened to the soundtrack yet, and I don't intend to listen to it. 
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Sekter77

I can understand why they'd wait. I want to hear those songs with my first experiences with the games because that's when they'll mean the most to me. Hearing those songs for the first time along with my exploration of the new pokemon land will definitely provide better memories and make me more connected to the music, and that's when I'll most want the arrangements for it.
Guitar and video games.

SlowPokemon

Also, people will not arrange because they want the English city names.

DrP

I really haven't listened to the music, except for Hiun City and Raimon City... cause the music is really repetitive... once you venture into the Pokémon Musical dome, you will know why I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that music!

I will connect music with the English names (minus Hiun City for job purposes)... so I will wait!

SlowPokemon

That's fine! :D

You never really appreciate Pokemon music until you hear it in-game, anyway!

DrP

Oh, a special note about Raimon City... the gym is the game corner looking building next to the ferris wheel, NOT the ornate cathedral-looking building... that's the subway station!

fingerz

I reckon the music from Black and White is so cool! My favourite ones are Hodomoe City, Wild Pokemon Battle, Elite Four Battle, Rival Battle, Musical Dome and the best, Team Plasma Battle! I've got the OST so I should start arranging some pieces. :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Hodomoe City is one of my Cellphone ringtones!