News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

No one ever wants to arrange my requests... [New requests]

Started by Taser9090, September 18, 2010, 05:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

I´ll take the "Menu Screen" from M&L: SS, if nobody wants to do it.
It´s a "not so difficult" song, so I´ll put it this week with my corrected arrangements.  ;)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Taser9090

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 10, 2010, 08:23:34 AMI´ll take the "Menu Screen" from M&L: SS, if nobody wants to do it.
It´s a "not so difficult" song, so I´ll put it this week with my corrected arrangements.  ;)
Thank you so much! :) That song is nostalgic for me.

Quote from: olimar12345 on October 10, 2010, 09:43:57 AM...i did monapizza a while back...
Really? I can't find it... I always try to search the song I'm requesting, but I didn't find it.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Olimar12345

oh, wait-it never got submitied (i think it was a couple site crashes ago...)
let me search my computer for it and ill get back to u ;)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

pumpy_heart

Taser9090

Quote from: olimar12345 on October 10, 2010, 08:39:20 PMoh, wait-it never got submitied (i think it was a couple site crashes ago...)
let me search my computer for it and ill get back to u ;)
Quote from: pumpy_heart on October 10, 2010, 10:45:19 PMI'll do K.K. Bossa.
Thank you guys :)

My heart has been fulfilled.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

DonValentino

Quote from: WarioMan98 on October 10, 2010, 08:23:34 AMI´ll take the "Menu Screen" from M&L: SS, if nobody wants to do it.

Done. Just look in my arrangements. ;)

pumpy_heart

Billy-Rex

[N64- Yoshi's Story] Beach level
[N64- Yoshi's Story] World 4- Level 1 (Inside the spider hut)
I'll give it a try on those 2, but the soundtrack to "beach" is wrong. Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5iAyksrXgc

Taser9090

You guys are awesome :D

Rex, if you don't like using YouTube videos, you can use this MP3. http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/687/4

Billy-Rex

I just wanted to notify that this song was wrong :P And youtube is fast and easy and you dont need to download it.
Actually, I finished the Spider theme part. But: I have it in GP5 format and I don't have finale. Is the finale reader able to "convert" stuff like midis? I mean can I save it later as a .mus file?

pumpy_heart

Billy-Rex, yes. At least the newer and more expensive ones.

Billy-Rex

actualy, I spent enough money on Guitar Pro. So, no way? I can export in Midi at least so I can't realy stay to the template. Well, I guess I export as xml, midi and gp5, there should be something for everyone :D

The Deku Trombonist

Btw, I'm pretty sure that all version of Finale can open Midi files.

Anyway, if you can provide a Midi & a PDF, then I'm sure someone here will be quite happy to make a .Mus file out of it. And if no-one's feeling happy, then I'll do it for you :P

Taser9090

You are so kind to people, DekuTrombonist.

Does anyone have a MIDI for the end credits for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (Iris)? I would very much like to play that beautiful song...