News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG X

Started by Nakah, September 06, 2010, 10:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

If you think about it, there will be 6 humans and 3 wolves tomorrow after 1 PM.

Even if we all band up on some random person, there's a one-in-three chance that we'll pick a wolf.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

:o

No editing posts ever in TWG :)

Jub3r7

It's already 2:59 PM EST....  Who got wolfed?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

Night 1 is Over.

8:30 p.m. (These times are random)

The contestants were dismissed, as the man on the television screen told them he would call them back in due time. Every contestant was in confusion about who might be after them, as well as who might be the first victim. No one could point a finger as no evidence had been found by any.
     As Nakah was walking home, he got a call on his cell phone. It was the man who had called him before.
     "You knew this was going to happen" The man said.
Nakah felt the cold, hard steel barrel of a gun pressed against his the back of his head. He saw just a glimpse of the assailant, but that was all it took for him to figure it out.
    " I know who you are" Said Nakah. " You're..."
The shot was fired.
     Police found Nakah's body 2 hours later. There was no evidence, no witnesses, and no suspects ever filed.

The contestants were called back the next day. It was time for them to make their first move.

Nakah is Dead.

It is now Day 1. Day 1 ends at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

There is no death, there is only the Force.

Jub3r7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
When Nakah is strange....

SlowPokemon

1. Dude
2. drpamplemousse
3. Jub3r7
4. ETFROXX
5. SuperRiolu
6. SlowPokemon
7. Askalice23
8. Nakah
9. Jake3343
10. Concerto No. 20 in D minor

Well, then.

We outnumber the wolves, but only by three to one.

This is tricky.

I have absolutely nothing on anyone yet, except for the fact that none of you were wolfed, so I'm holding off on voting for now.

Might be on IRC later. :P

Hrm. There's something else I was wondering about: Were the roles and items randomly distributed, or did SFK decide them himself?

SuperFireKirby

Random distribution courtesy of Random.org.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

That includes both roles and items.

askalice23

I shall avenge your death my friend... RIP Nakah

jake3343

Concerto, SuperRiolu, DrP, and Dude all need to post more. Also ETF and Jub3r7.

Anyway, day one is pretty short, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get on again before 6pm tomorrow (I probably will, but you never know), so I'll safety on drp for now.

Anyway, there isn't a lot to go off of right now. The wolves probably just wolfed Nakah just because he's good; most people would have done the same. I've been in the chat but no was ever on/no one was talking. So I have pretty much nothing to go on.

I like that the vigi didn't kill anyone, as it probably would have been a human. Unless the vigi killed nakah and wolves didn't kill anyone, in which case the vigi sucks :<. But that's unlikely.

Be active everyone. And not just post, but post constructively. We were all ready two humans short when the game started, so we need to work even harder then normal.

DrP

Safety on SlowPokemon. Once some happenings arise, I plan on changing to a vote.

Also, SuperRiolu is only on in the evening (over there) cause he's going to bed early because of school and spends the day at school preparing for le BAC (like the SATs, but if you pass, you instantly go to college)

We're all starting out Slow, but I have a feeling it's going to be tough for the humans due to the lack of the 11th and 12th players. We're going to have to rely on pure logic here and it's basically a manhunt.

Jake: Who knows? Maybe the vigi was Nakah!

askalice23

If the vigi killed nakah then theyre really stupid because that would have killed a human. Reasoning behind that logic is nakah wouldnt miss a wolfing no matter what. Really not much to go off of. A good player was killed night one, what else is new?

Dude-post more
DRP- nothing to go off of.... you seem to know alot about superrioulo but from what ive learned through previous games thats not a good foundation for voting
and it doesnt look fishy to me at the moment
Jub3r7-post more
ETF-post more
Super- reasoning for not posting was explained hopefully you post when you do come on
Slow- nothing out of the ordinary right now
Askalice- screw this guy he sucks
Jake- nothing fishy seems to be taking a leadership role... doesnt bother me but ill keep an eye on you for now
Concerto- post more

Its super important that everyone is active this game because we dont have much going for us right now. We have to kill a wolf either today or the next day phase or thats game.

ETFROXX

Alright, I'm here.
So right now, yeah, not much to go on, all though I am on IRC if anyone actually wants to discuss.
I'm gonna put a safety on Jub3r7 for now.

Jub3r7

Gonna safety on SuperRiolu, because his avatar is awesome!!!

After we develop a few more pages in this TWG, tell me the name of someone who you think is a wolf, and I'll pull together the data of that person from this current TWG and post it. I haven't seen anyone acting wolfish, so we have nothing to go off of so far.

Oh yeah, irc matters.... The computer with ChatZilla has time restrictions that only let me log on when my dad is home, and my dad doesn't even let me use chatzilla. So I won't be able to be on there very often.... Feel free to pm me if you don't see me.